US Automotive Advisory Industry Sector Leader
Managing Director | Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC
555 West 5th Street
Based in Los Angeles, Kevan is the sector leader for Deloitte’s Automotive Advisory practice. In that role Kevan is responsible for leading Deloitte’s risk, resilience, and transaction advisory services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), their suppliers and their dealer groups in the United States.
Kevan has nearly 25 years of investment banking and financial advisory experience, assisting public and private entities throughout the acquisition, capital raising, and sale or divestiture process. Kevan has led multi-functional teams in completing cross border transactions in Brazil, Canada, the Caribbean, China, EMEA, Japan, Mexico, and the United Kingdom.
- Advisor on sale of Blackberry Ltd. European R&D operations to Volkswagen A.G.
- Advisor on acquisition of Bosal’s US operations by CarSound Technologies d/b/a Magnaflow
- Advisor on acquisition advisory services to Panasonic Corporation
- Advisor on acquisition advisory services to Volkswagen A.G.
- Advisor on majority recapitalization of Tweddle Group with The Gores Group
- Advisor on acquisition of EF Johnson Technologies, a portfolio of Golden Gate Capital, by JVC Kenwood
- Advisor on sale of Flat Rock Metal Processing to Precision Strip, Inc., a subsidiary of Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co.
- Advisor on sale of C&D Aerospace to Zodiac S.A.
- Advisor on divestiture of Wynn Oil, a division of Parker Hannifin, to Illinois Tool Works.
- CEO of Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC, 2010 - 2016
- Deloitte US Board Council, 2014 - 2015
- Vice chair, Deloitte Transactions & Business Analytics, 2014 - present
- Regional managing partner, Pacific Southwest, Deloitte FAS, 2007-2010
Education & Certifications
- University of Michigan: BBA
Transactions presented may include transactions for which DCF professionals provided services prior to joining Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC.
Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC Advises Foxconn Interconnect Technology Ltd. on its Acquisition of Belkin International, Inc.