Managing Director | Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC
555 West 5th Street
Based in Los Angeles, Kevan is the chief executive officer of Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC (DCF), Deloitte's national investment banking practice in the United States, which is one of the leading M&A advisors to the middle market.
Kevan has more than 20 years of investment banking and financial advisory experience, assisting public and private entities throughout the acquisition, capital raising, and divestiture processes. Kevan has served as a lead advisor for the sale or acquisition mandates of numerous companies in each of the following industries: automotive, aerospace and defense, business services, consumer products, industrial manufacturing, and media/technology. Kevan has led multi-functional teams in completing cross-border transactions in Brazil, Canada, the Caribbean, China, EMEA, Japan, Mexico, and the United Kingdom.
Prior to joining DCF, Kevan served in Deloitte's middle market services group, providing financial services and strategic consulting services primarily to privately held or newly public, entrepreneurial growth companies.
- Acquisition of EF Johnson Technologies, a portfolio of Golden Gate Capital, by JVC Kenwood
- Acquisition of Inverness Medical Innovation's vitamin and supplements division by International Vitamin Corp.
- Sale of the Water Chemicals business of Degussa AG to Ashland Inc.
- Sale of Flat Rock Metal Processing to Precision Strip, Inc., a subsidiary of Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co.
- Sale of ESM Group Inc. to Platinum Equity Capital Partners LP
- Sale of C&D Aerospace to Zodiac SA
- Divestiture of Wynn Oil, a division of Parker Hannifin, to Illinois Tool Works
- Sale of HDS Services, Inc. to Morrison Management Specialists, Inc., a member of Compass Group plc.
- Sale of Linpac Group Ltd. plc, a diversified global packaging concern, to Montagu Private Equity
Education & Certifications
- University of Michigan: BBA
This biography may refer to client engagements performed prior to joining DCF.