Our events and seminars cover a diverse range of business topics in all industry sectors, presenting a valuable opportunity for our participants to interact with our seasoned professionals, and to gain insight into today's hot issues.
From Insight to Impact, Finance in a Digital World - When FSSC Met RPA
The seminar will focus on how to establish and transform FSSC under the background of Robotic Process Automation and cognitive technology upgrade, inspiring you to start learning, experiment, and figure out the usage of FSSC with RPA. The goal, as with any finance technology initiative, is to create a more efficient, insightful, and controlled finance function. Financial experts with rich practical experience, technology experts with in-depth understanding of FSSC system, and senior tax experts from Deloitte will share with you the best and latest practice in digitalizing FSSC. We will assist you to step ahead and lead the future! You will also have chance to visit Deloitte GDC (Global Delivery Center) located in Chongqing.
Confidence to Transform
China Tax Conference 2018
Deloitte cordially invites you to attend the China Tax Conference 2018 to be held in Wuhan, Shanghai, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Beijing, Guangzhou, Nanjing, Xi'an, Chengdu, Dalian, Guiyang, Kunming, Jinan, Zhengzhou, Shenyang and Tianjin respectively in December 2017 and January 2018. The Conference will also be rolled out to Changsha, Shenzhen, and Xiamen shortly. At the Conference, subject matter experts will share anticipation of market outlook, insights into technical matters, and experience from practical cases. We look forward to meeting you at the Conference, discussing together how to transform with confidence against the evolving landscape and to make an impact that matters!
- Wuhan: December 15 (Friday) afternoon, 2017
- Shanghai: December 18 (Monday) & 19 (Tuesday) forenoon, 2017
- Chongqing: December 18 (Monday) afternoon, 2017
- Hong Kong: December 19 (Tuesday), 2017
- Beijing: December 20 (Wednesday) & 21 (Thursday) forenoon, 2017
- Guangzhou: December 20 (Wednesday) & 21 (Thursday) forenoon, 2017
- Nanjing: December 21 (Thursday), 2017
- Xi'an: January 9 (Tuesday) afternoon, 2018
- Chengdu: January 11 (Thursday) afternoon, 2018
- Dalian: January 11 (Thursday) afternoon, 2018
- Guiyang: January 16 (Tuesday) afternoon, 2018
- Kunming: January 18 (Thursday) afternoon, 2018
- Jinan: January 18 (Thursday) afternoon, 2018
- Xiamen: January 19 (Friday) afternoon, 2018
- Shenzhen: January 22 (Monday), 2018
- Changsha: January 23 (Tuesday) afternoon, 2018
- Zhengzhou: January 23 (Tuesday) afternoon, 2018
- Shenyang: January 24 (Wednesday) afternoon, 2018
- Tianjin: January 30 (Tuesday), 2018
2018 US Tax Reform National Roadshow
On December 22, 2017, President Trump signed into law the most significant overhaul of the US tax code in 30 years. This new bill will likely have a significant impact on US multinational companies and Chinese multinational companies investing in the US. What are the key provisions of the new bill? How will the new bill impact multinational companies' existing business models and corresponding tax exposures? What actions should companies take? What opportunities exist with respect to the new bill?
We sincerely invite you to participate in our "2018 US Tax Reform National Roadshow". We have invited our local US tax specialists and Deloitte tax professionals from the US to share the insight and impacts of the US tax reform with you. In addition, we will also cover preliminary influence of tax reform on individual taxpayers and global mobility programs.
- Hong Kong: 22 January 2018 (Monday)
- Shenzhen: 25 January 2018 (Thursday)
- Shanghai: 29 January 2018 (Monday)
- Beijing: 1 February 2018 (Thursday)
- Chongqing: 5 February 2018 (Monday)
- Chengdu: 6 February 2018 (Tuesday)
Key China Programmes
Deloitte China is committed to supporting forums that facilitate thought leaders from government, business and academia to work together for economic growth and sustainable development in China, Asia, and globally, for mutual and long-term success.