A unique disruptive innovation platform
What is Deloitte Greenhouse?
An innovative environment that changes the way Deloitte clients solve business challenges.
- Deloitte Greenhouses are cutting-edge physical spaces located around the world designed to help clients tackle their complex problems.
- They apply a tested set of principles that combine behavioral science, analytics, technology, and facilitation to break through traditional methods of problem-solving. By taking participants outside of their everyday environments, Greenhouse sessions disrupt conventional thinking, spur creativity, bring about new perspectives, and lead to tangible solutions.
What is the difference of China Greenhouse?
On February 27, 2017, China officially launched its first Greenhouse to public. Consistent with global innovation concept and spirit, the China greenhouse does have its specialties.
- A unique Chinse name – 勤创空间 (QIN CHUANG KONG JIAN). We held a naming contest facing all China employees to collect their bright ideas. Among more than 160 names that collected, QIN CHUANG KONG JIAN is the one that most innovation champion and board voted, which stands for a dream place of Deloitte to create and innovate in Chinese.
- A good example of technology and innovation combination. China greenhouse uses the most advanced technologies, such as facial recognition, Mixed Reality (AR+VR), etc. to create a high touching unusual environment that separate our clients from normal business space. High technology demos here can inspire people to think creatively and wilder. While with collaboration tools such as Beam, Think tank, writable walls, professional facilitators and graphic designers can help participants to quicken their prototype and come up with solutions.
- A broader positioning. Leveraging China Greenhouse, the firm will seek to help companies build a win-win ecosystem by leveraging its Speed SET (Speed to sensing, engagement and transform), a revolutionary model which facilitates the generation of innovation ideas and solutions. Greenhouse will be the innovation platform to connect all partners in the ecosystem.
When you step into the Greenhouse, you step away from the standard flat meetings, endless presentations, fruitless conversation, and stale status-quo thinking. Greenhouse realizes this by creating the right conditions to shape an immersive experience that inspire breakthroughs.