Oracle Cloud CRM implementation
Unify, activate and interact
Ecosystems & Alliances │ Success Story
Published: 10 May 2022
The client is a long established institution of higher education in Hong Kong and is well-known as a pioneer in medical education, training and research, while proudly upholding a reputation for morality, vision and care.
The client is facing various challenges throughout its management in processing alumni and donors’ data which impairs the operational efficiency of its business processes. Data was scattered across multiple repositories and there is a lack of single repository to analyze stakeholders’ behavior, which significantly weakened the client’s ability to engage with its stakeholders.
- Analyzed the current state data structure and business practices to keep track of contacts and donation records. Identified users' key requirements on data insights and potential enhancement areas in using the data.
- Implementation of Oracle Sales Cloud to standardize contact information and consolidate all data into a single repository.
- Implementation of the Oracle Eloqua Marketing tool for the client to organize marketing events and promote effective communications.
- Centralized view of alumni, donors and other stakeholders
- Better segmentation of stakeholders for event organization
- Capture feedbacks from stakeholders’ activity logs
- Enhanced client’s experience with stakeholders using productivity-driven features
Deloitte & Oracle
The relationship of Deloitte and Oracle was formed to leverage the market-leading innovation, specialized insights, professional networks, and industry experience of Deloitte and Oracle’s industry-leading cloud technologies. Together, Deloitte and Oracle help clients to amplify value across the enterprise and enable them to be agile, innovative, and disruptive in the marketplace.