Oracle Sales Cloud implementation
Integrate, automate and interact
Ecosystems & Alliances │ Success Story
Published: 10 May 2022
The client is a non-profit performing arts focusing organization which organizes major annual festival in the region and Asia's premier cultural events. Each year the festival offers a broad spectrum of programs, ranging from classical fare to cutting-edge productions.
The client is facing problems using its existing client relationship management platform. Data was scattered across multiple repositories and there is a lack of single repository to analyze customer behavior, which significantly impaired the client’s ability to engage with its customers.
- End-to-End data cataloging, cleansing, migration, integration, maintenance, and multi-cloud integration.
- Further extend the solution to a Customer Data Platform in order to support customer profiling, personalization and business intelligence.
- Established insight driven organization lead with the client and developed a roadmap to achieve further integration to release the power of analytics.
- Bring in a new perspective through centralized view of customers
- Create an integrated customer segmentation and customer activity logs can be tracked
- Customize Email Direct Marketing (EDM) strategies and engage with customers directly
- Enhance client’s experience with the productivity-driven features
Deloitte & Oracle
The relationship of Deloitte and Oracle was formed to leverage the market-leading innovation, specialized insights, professional networks, and industry experience of Deloitte and Oracle’s industry-leading cloud technologies. Together, Deloitte and Oracle help clients to amplify value across the enterprise and enable them to be agile, innovative, and disruptive in the marketplace.