Real Estate Services
Serving companies that build the economy
An integrated team of professionals with the breadth of global industry experience complemented by local knowledge of tax, licensing, legal and regulatory issues.
Deloitte has a strong track record in providing services to both domestic and foreign clients alike in China's real estate sector, including some of the largest property developers and investors, construction companies, public authorities and real estate funds.
In Hong Kong, we audit about one third of the property developers and construction companies listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and four out of ten property companies included in the Hang Seng Stock Index. We acted as the reporting accountants of the first REIT of properties located in Hong Kong, which was successfully listed in Hong Kong and Singapore, and the first RMB denominated REIT listed in Hong Kong. Also, we offered services to four of the largest Chinese developers and construction companies on the Fortune Global 500.
The Deloitte China Real Estate Industry Practice comprises highly experienced professionals with a proven capability to deliver fully integrated real estate solutions that encompass every stage of the investment cycle. Our professionals are drawn from across our audit, tax, consulting, financial advisory and enterprise risk services service lines. They have substantial experience in serving entities in the real estate sector and related industries and have advised on a number of landmark real estate transactions.
In serving international clients within China, or in serving Chinese clients investing overseas, we work closely with colleagues from Deloitte’s Global Real Estate network.
We provide tailor-made, value-added solutions for your business. Our services include:
- Advice on the treatment of transactions in accordance with HK GAAP, PRC GAAP, US GAAP and IFRS
- IPO and reporting accountant services
- Review of accounting policies
- Review of connected transactions
- Asset reorganisation and REIT structuring
Read more about Audit.
- Strategy and operation
- Finance transformation
- Human capital advisory
- Technology advisory
Read more about Consulting.
Enterprise risk services
- IPO due diligence on internal controls
- Accounting and risk services
- Business continuity planning
- Enterprise risk management
- Internal audit services
Read more about Enterprise risk services.
- Mergers and acquisitions advisory
- Financial modeling and feasibility study
- Transaction support services
- IPO advisory
Read more about Financial advisory.
- Fund and acquisition structuring
- Tax efficient financing structures
- Cash repatriation strategies
- Exit strategy planning
- On-going tax reporting and compliance
Read more about Tax.