Deloitte Tohmatsu Talent Platform Co., Ltd.
Deloitte Tohmatsu Talent Platform Co., Ltd. (“DTTP”) provides personnel who are able to assume important roles in the internal operations of a company’s finance department for a specified period of time under tailored conditions.
- What is Deloitte Tohmatsu Talent Platform?
- Service offerings
- Advantages of using DTTP’s CP Service
- Corporate Profile
What is Deloitte Tohmatsu Talent Platform?
We offers Contract Personnel (“CP”) Service to solve the issue such as an unexpected shortage of experienced staff under various situations, for examples a new project launch or the unexpected resignation of managers.
DTTP provides personnel who are able to assume important roles in the internal operations of a company's finance department for a specified period of time under tailored conditions. DTTP CP examines the state of a company's current processes and supports the company's internal operations on-site. Moreover, our CP are able to suggest systematic improvements that are specifically designed for the unique requirements of each company.
DTTP is a firm that specializes in sourcing high-level specialists to support on-site activities in a company's finance, accounting, or other related departments. The network of Deloitte to which DTTP belongs, offers the CP Service globally, and boasts a successful track-record worldwide. Built on Deloitte's global success and experience, DTTP is thrilled to also bring the CP Service to Japan.
In the case where a company needs to:
CP Service provides personnel with:
Note: These are onsite services but can be provided even in the remote work environment (due to COVID-19).
Advantages of using DTTP’s CP Service
- Fill the open position flexibly in case your internal project starts or a manager resigns unexpectedly.
- Provide unique specialists, e.g. industry/subject matter experts, right when they are needed, even for the professionals that cannot easily be found as permanent employees.
- Help optimize a company’s organization by working as a member of the team.
- Work on project tasks on site and suggest outside perspectives for improvements.
- Provide introductions to other Deloitte’s services, such as Tax, Risk & Financial Advisory and Consulting to address potential issues, and provide tailored solutions.
||Deloitte Tohmatsu Talent Platform Co., Ltd.
||President and Representative Director : Hiroshi Ueda
||Shin Tokyo Building, 3-3-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan