Professional Services for Japanese companies in India Bookmark has been added
Professional Services for Japanese companies in India
India is increasingly attracting international attention due to its gigantic market on par with China with a total population of over 1.4 billion. The country has been enjoying astonishing economic growth since 2003, and there has been an uptick in projects and investments from Japan particularly in automobile, electronic, and infrastructure-related industries. With our firm comprising both local and Japanese professionals, Deloitte offers a structure that leverages local knowledge and languages.
New Delhi <View map>
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India Private Limited
7th Floor, Building 10, TowerB, DLF Cyber City Complex, DLF City Phase-II, Gurgaon 122 002, Haryana India
Mumbai <View map>
(IBFC Office)Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India Private Limited
India Bulls Financial Center, Tower 3, 27th-32nd Floor, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road (West), Mumbai 400013. India
Lotus Corporate Park 1st Floor, Wing A - G, CTS No. 185/A, Jay Coach
Off Western Express Highway, Goregaon (East)
Mumbai - 400 063, Maharashtra, India
Bengaluru <View map>
Deloitte Haskins & Sells
Prestige Trade Tower, 14th till 22nd flr, Muncipal No. 46, Ward No. 77, Palace Road, Sampangiram Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, 560001, India
- Boasts more than 30 years of experience in big accounting/advisory firms and is a JSG leader for India, a North India Lead Client Service Partner, and a Deloitte South Asia director. Actively involved in collaborations with not only Deloitte Japan, but also with locations in other countries.
- Has led numerous national and multinational engagements in the past and has experience providing services to clients from various industries, such as the medical, FMCG, automobile, and media industry.
- Has worked for several major Japanese companies, has built a long-standing relationship with Japan, and visits all over the country for business meetings.
Junichi Suzuki, CPA, Senior Manager
- Joined Tohmatsu & Co. in 2007, and under the Total Service Division, was engaged in providing audit services and internal control implementation assistance services to a wide range of listed and unlisted companies, including but not limited to those in the manufacturing, transportation, IT and service industries.
- From 2010, became involved in financial advisory services regarding business regeneration and M&A (e.g., business planning support, business and financial due diligence, financial modeling). Also serves as a lecturer at seminars for financial intuitions, tax accountants, accountants, and other professionals.
- Was stationed at the Deloitte Delhi office from 2016 to May 2021, where he coordinated audit, tax, and other advisory services provided to Japanese companies operating in India.
- Was recalled to the Assurance Services Division of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu LLC in June 2021 and has since been engaged in primarily cross-border engagements that include India.
Bilingual Member (Delhi)
Yasuhiko Yamazaki, Tax Senior Manager
- Joined Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu LLC in 2006, where he provided audit and assurance services, IFRS advisory and other consulting services for a Japanese multinational companies.
- Was transferred to Deloitte Tohmatsu Tax Co. in 2014, where he provided domestic and international tax services for a large-scale companies, including support of international transaction, M&A, PMI, group reorganization, consolidated taxation.
- Has been transferred to Deloitte Delhi Office in India since September 2022, where he is engaged in coordinating taxation and other services for Japanese companies entering India.
- Professional Qualifications: Certified Public Accountant (Japan), Certified Public Tax Accountant (Japan)
Bilingual Member (Bangalore)
Yuki Shoji Tax Manager
- Joined a local accounting and law firm in India in 2017 where he coordinated various types of services (e.g., auditing, accounting, tax, legal, M&A support, fraud investigations) for Japanese companies in India and provided entry assistance services to Japanese companies wanting to establish themselves in India.
- Started working at Deloitte India’s Bangalore office in 2019 and is now involved in coordinating tax, regulatory, and other advisory services provided to Japanese companies mainly in South India as well as providing entry support services into India.