Professional Services for Japanese companies in Korea Bookmark has been added
Professional Services for Japanese companies in Korea
Quality services and communication in Japanese are vital to appropriately responding to the challenges that Japanese companies face doing business in Korea, such as those in the form of differences in culture, custom, and institution. The Deloitte Korea Japanese Services Group employs many Japanese bilingual professionals to meet the needs of our Japanese clients.
Seoul <View map>
Deloitte Anjin LLC
9Fl., One IFC, 23 Yoi-dong, Youngdeungpo-gu
Seoul, 150-876 Korea
Korea Japanese Services Group Leader, CPA (Korea)
Click here for detailed profile (Deloitte Korea website)
Tax-JSG Leader, CPA (Korea), CPTA (Korea)
- Joined Anjin Accounting Corporation (Now Deloitte Korea) in 1995.
- Trained at Asahi Accounting Firm (now KPMG AZSA LLC) in 2000.
- Was involved in a variety of tax services provided to Japanese companies, including but not limited to general tax services, tax audit responses, transfer pricing, and tax appeals under the Japanese Services Group (JSG).
- Has been working as a Tax-JSG Leader since 2018, providing Japanese companies with various tax consulting services, such as tax consulting services for investments in Korea, international taxation, corporate taxation, value-added taxation, income taxation, and more.
- Publications: A Guide to Taxation in Korea, Investment in Korea (Japanese)
C&I JSG Manager
- Worked at the Japan branch of a Korean public institution, where she provided trade and investment assistance services between Japan and Korea before joining Deloitte Korea in 2003.
- Under the Japanese Services Group (JSG), provides advisory services for the establishment efforts of Japanese companies as well as proxy establishment services.
- Has been responsible for public relations since 2018, including holding JSG seminars, editing publications, and writing newsletters.