Commercial Due Diligence has been saved
Commercial Due Diligence
Supporting your investment decision
We support investors to perform successful deals! We unlock valuable industry and company insights to validate your investment thesis and identify acquisition targets’ true value and potential performance through commercial due diligence. We work for Private Equity, banks and corporate clients.
We support investors to perform successful deals! We unlock valuable industry and company insights to validate your investment thesis and identify acquisition targets’ true value and potential performance.
Our thorough commercial due diligence provides you with deep insights into revenue and growth projections, industry dynamics and outlook, legislations and value creation opportunities required for making the right strategic decisions.
Key features of our solution
- Concise reporting methods: product designed for Investment / Credit committees
- Quick delivery: delivery timetable set to synchronize with transaction cycle.
- Bias towards primary research based on visits and interviews.
- Competition benchmarking: assess to competitor information through multiple sources.
- Full study vs 'tailored' study: our work can be organized into discrete parts.
- Deloitte network: leverage our broad internal network to unlock valuable industry insights.
- Part of an integrated service: our financial advisory services support the entire M&A cycle.
Our key products:
1. Commercial due diligence
- Sizing markets.
- Testing the competitive position of the target.
- Testing for deal synergies.
- Assessing the business plan.
- Developing the investment thesis.
2. Business plan development
- Preparation of robust and fact-based business plans including value creation potential
3. Other strategic deal services: Target screening, competitor benchmarking, market entry
- Apply proven screening methodology in specific markets.
- Utilize Deloitte methodologies to get a holistic view of potential targets.
- Identify and benchmark competitors against a set of KPIs.
- Develop specific Market entry strategies.
- Apply innovative and practical techniques to resolve data collection challenges.
By joining forces with Deloitte, you gain access to proven methodologies and draw on the experience of local experts as well as the international expertise of >300,000 professionals from the Deloitte network.
Being part of Deloitte Transaction services, we work closely with our Financial (Vendor and Acquisition), Operational and Technology (IT) Due Diligence, Corporate Finance, Debt Advisory, PMI and Carve-out teams, to provide you with our integrated insights into each stage of the M&A life cycle. We also leverage the audit, risk management, and tax services of Deloitte’s network to bring additional resources to our commercial diligence engagements.