Today’s world is more complex, disruptive, technology-based and interconnected than ever before. Which means companies are more exposed to failure and exploitation, to theft, fraud and abuse. It’s our job to help clients limit this exposure. We help them make intelligent decisions about their infrastructure, technology, processes and people, working on challenging projects to help mitigate the risks they are exposed to. Keeping our clients safe, secure and one step ahead.
Your professional experience
- Cyber strategy – help clients define their approach and target state; inform board-level decisions on investment and strategy.
- Security transformation – help clients transform their approach, implementing changes to people, processes and technology to enhance cyber security capabilities.
- Insider threat – analyse the risks clients face from their own employees, malicious or accidental; design and implement initiatives to mitigate them.
- Privacy – translate complex legal requirements into practical solutions for clients, enabling their business through the responsible use of data.
- Data loss prevention – develop strategies and implement tooling to help clients identify and protect their most confidential data.
- *Penetration testing – act as an attacker to identify gaps in network defences, looking for improper configurations, vulnerabilities and exploits that make clients, and their systems, insecure.
- *Cyber incident response – provide clients with technical analysis, containment and post-incident recovery when an incident occurs.
- *Advanced threat intelligence – monitor and assess threats, enabling clients to swiftly and effectively respond, mitigate risk, and strengthen their cyber resilience.
- *Security architecture – implement security defence in depth across clients’ architecture, delivering unified security designs that address potential risks and align with cyber strategy.
- *Identity and access management – implement and configure solutions to control and manage how employees, customers and third parties access clients’ information and systems.
* These areas are specific to the Cyber Technical stream
Explore our latest student opportunitiesSearch jobs
Our Cyber specialists are true innovators. Whether through our deep technical knowledge and expertise or through non-technical business solutions, we work together to keep our clients safe and secure. Ultimately, we strive to strengthen the security and resilience of our clients’ most valued assets. We have a number of technical and non-technical roles available, split into two distinct streams. Whether you join Cyber Strategy and Transformation or Cyber Technical, you’re sure to make a big impact.
Cyber Strategy and Transformation
Not every job within Deloitte Cyber requires a technical background. As cyber attacks occur with greater frequency and severity, board members and executives are beginning to realise that technology solutions are just one part of a comprehensive approach to managing their cyber risk.
Within the Cyber Strategy and Transformation stream, you’ll be helping clients to identify and protect their critical information and assets, ensuring that they can not only survive, but also thrive, in a competitive market place.
With technology changing by the second, and security breaches ever-more common, cyber security is critical to business. We provide clients with deep technical knowledge and expertise to secure their organisation, from implementing advanced defensive technologies to trying to compromise a client’s network to identify critical vulnerabilities.
Within Cyber Technical, you’ll be streamed into either our Cyber Defence capability, which covers pen testing, incident response and threat intelligence, or our Cyber Technical Transformation capability, which covers identify and access management, security architecture, and technology design and implementation (for example, for data loss prevention tools).
Your training & development
You’ll get to work with and learn from some of the most talented and experienced professionals in the industry. And benefit from an extensive training programme that’s unique to Deloitte, including our Cyber Security Bootcamp. This is tailored to each stream, so you can hit the ground running in your cyber career.
You’ll also be able to study for a range of professional qualifications. These include: the Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP); ISO27001 Lead Auditor and Practitioner; CREST and Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP). You’ll benefit from a range of more specialised training too, based on the capability or career path you specialise in.
First hand training you'll receiveFind out more