Unleashing human potential
Deloitte’s Strategic Inclusion Strategy and Services
The talent landscape has transformed. It demands a values-centered approach to unleashing human potential, driving business results.
- Watch the video
- Transformation of the talent landscape
- Driving business results
- Values-centered approach
- Our differentiators
Christie Smith, retired managing principal Deloitte Consulting LLP, delivers groundbreaking TEDx Talk on ‘covering’, and how it impacts the success of individuals as well as the ability of organizations to innovate.
Leaders will have to be more than the ‘change agents’ we often ask or describe them to be–they will have to become transformational activists in tireless pursuit of human flourishing.
- Christie Smith, retired managing principal.
Driving business results
Our Strategic Inclusion solutions support our clients in solving some of their greatest business needs.
- 15 times increased sales revenue through activating a SI strategy1
- 83 percent increased ability to innovate through identifying the right employees to tackle pressing problems2
- 42 percent increased team collaboration through developing inclusive leaders that build an inclusive culture1
- 31 percent increased responsiveness to customer needs through increasing scale of new insights and guarding against groupthink1
- 33 percent increased effectiveness working across diverse groups through defining a culture of inclusion in the changing organizational environment3
- $64B annual loss by turnover through not building a culture where people are happy and motivated4
1 Herring, C. (2009), ‘Does Diversity Pay? Race, Gender, and the Business Case for Diversity, American Sociological Review, Vol 74, pp 208-224.
2 Waiter is that Inclusion in My Soup” Deloitte Australia, November 2012
3 Phi Delta Kappan
4 Level Playing Field Institute and Korn/ Ferry International
Inclusive leaders can set the tone and example for inclusive behavior across the organization. Through our leadership offerings, we enable leaders with cultural understanding and skills to put inclusion into practice throughout the organization.
Advanced analytics and innovative tracking tools are critical to accurately measure an inclusion strategy’s impact on culture and business strategy. Our analytics offerings generate meaningful, data-driven insights to measure progress against well-defined inclusion goals.
Collaboration is required to fully unleash human potential. Our interactive inclusion lab offerings accelerate strategy and execution by enabling rapid ideation, prototyping, immersive learning, and alignment to the strategic inclusion strategy.
A multi-generational workforce requires that learning is presented with multiple modalities and a focus on specific and meaningful learning objectives. Our learning offerings appeal to four unique learning modalities and focus on the employee experience, keeping it simple, fostering profound dialogue, and sparking personal commitments.
Shaping the market through our thought leadership
Deloitte’s Leadership Center for Inclusion (LCI) has launched groundbreaking research that is changing the conversation on strategic inclusion.
- The millennial majority is transforming your culture
- The radical transformation of diversity and inclusion – the millennial influence
- Uncovering talent – a new model of Inclusion
- What if the road to inclusion were really an intersection?
- Diversity’s new frontier - diversity of thought and the future of the workforce
We serve some of the world’s most inclusive companies across all industries to design, launch and measure strategic inclusion strategy.
Contact us today at email@example.com to learn how we can bring these unique offerings to your organization.
Unleashing the power of diversity
The millennial influence