Executive Women In Tech | Deloitte US has been added to your bookmarks.
Executive women in tech
Bridging the gap
Gender parity in IT departments and across STEM fields is about more than being fair; many research studies suggest a business case for more gender-diverse technology teams and leadership. Through research, virtual events, and live experiences, we explore the impact women are making in technology, identify steps to foster inclusive and productive IT cultures, and support career progression for women CIOs and tech leaders.
Executive Women in Tech Connect event
Our inaugural event brought together women CIOs of the largest public and private organizations on International Women's Day. Our sessions focused on ways that women tech leaders can evolve their personal brand, own their seat at the C-suite table, and make a positive impact in the STEM landscape for the next generation.
In the news
- CXOTalk video interview: CIO Gender Diversity: Smashing the Glass Ceiling
- CIO.com article: Deloitte report has some good news for women in technology
- How Deloitte is implementing strategies to create gender parity in tech and IT
- Why gender parity is good for a company’s bottom line
- Why gender diversity in the workplace increases creativity and innovation