Managing margins from terroir to table.
You know the tight margins of the traditional distribution model. Why not take your product right to your people? The direct-to-consumer (DTC) future is ripe for picking.
In fact, in 2021, the value of the DTC wine shipping channel increased 13.4%, putting total shipments over the $4 billion mark for the first time.1 If you’re not capturing a share of this market, you could be leaving money on the table—or putting it in the pockets of wholesalers and retailers.
Find out why some of the largest wineries in the world are already using Winery Direct™, our integrated DTC e-commerce, marketing, and service platform.1. 2022 Direct to Consumer Wine Shipping Report by SOVOS ShipCompliant and Wines Vines Analytics.
Shop, ship, sip, scale.
Winery Direct-to-Consumer™ has the potential to help you uncork new possibilities for acquisition, conversion, and transition.
- Deliver a unified and improved customer experience—Create a cohesive brand experience from the tasting room point of sale (POS) to all digital channels.
- Understand your audience better with customer data—Tap insights and actions so customers feel known and heard.
- Enable growth—Scale efficiently and facilitate onboarding of new products or brands with ease.
- Build customer connection—Turn leads into loyalty through targeted marketing campaigns.
- Promote self-service, not subscription—Leverage technology to help you achieve a highly customizable wine club experience and a consistent stream of revenue.
- Harness the power of AI—Use propensity models and machine learning algorithms to match customers with wines they may enjoy.