Deloitte Consulting Next Generation CHRO Academy at Deloitte University
Future ready: Becoming an influential, decisive C-suite leader
Explore HR trends with industry leaders and peers while focusing on your development as a leader, all in an exceptional learning venue: Deloitte University.
- About the Academy
- Program highlights
- Program objectives
- About Deloitte University
- Join the conversation
About the Next Generation CHRO Academy
An exclusive, invitation-only leadership program, the Next Generation CHRO Academy is designed specifically to prepare emerging HR leaders and aspiring CHROs for tomorrow’s leadership challenges. The three-day, future-focused immersion provides accelerated development through sessions with thought-provoking speakers, collaborative team discussions, and executive breakouts focused on strategic topics. Led and informed by HR and business leaders, learning and development specialists, and current CHROs, the Academy is an exceptional opportunity to focus on personal development, network with peers and mentors, and expand your effectiveness and credibility as a leader.
The focus for this year’s academy: Disruption impacts industries and businesses at all levels—how are you prepared to address it?
Ongoing disruption brought on by new business models, new technologies, a challenging economic environment, and the overall quickening pace of business has become the new normal. Workforce demographics and trends—retiring Boomers, high-expectation Millennials, workforce-on-demand models, team-based work—are other sources of disruption. The C-suite and board expect HR to lead through the disruption to drive sustainable performance and meaningful results. Will you be ready when it’s your turn to take the helm?
Deloitte’s future-focused Next Generation CHRO Academy prepares aspiring CHROs to help meet these disruptive challenges with readiness and confidence.
2017 CHRO Academy topics include:
- Influencing and managing the C-suite as CHRO
- Leading in a digital world
- Culture in global organizations
- Building an organization aware of unconscious bias
- The insights-driven HR function
- Managing HR risk and compliance in a global, digitally connected world
- Building an agile and scalable organization
Hear the findings and stories behind the annual Global Human Capital Trends
- Rethink organizational structure, culture, and engagement
- Revisit how work is done through design thinking and digital HR
Explore breakthrough ideas on being future ready
- Examine the leadership and key characteristics required of CHROs
- Explore how leading CHROs are breaking the norms as they reshape the role of HR from the perspective of innovation, regulatory pressures, and new market demands
- Learn from an expert in leadership transitions on how to prepare for successful career moves and support successful leaders
Be inspired by those breaking the mold
- Delve into insights from thought leaders with unique and inspiring perspectives
- Hear respected business leaders as they discuss what they expect and need from a CHRO
Deloitte University (DU), The Leadership Center, officially opened in October 2011 in Westlake, Texas. Deloitte is committed to growing leadership skills at every level of the organization. Investment in our 700,000+ square foot campus is the embodiment of this commitment to provide enriching experiences for our people and to ensure Deloitte remains a place where leaders thrive and ideas prosper. You’ve been hearing about DU, and now is your chance to experience it first-hand. Take full advantage of this time to build relevant new skills and build and strengthen relationships. And while you’re there, enjoy all the amenities of our new leadership center. It’s been designed not only to enhance your learning experience, but also to provide abundant opportunities for you to interact with colleagues—and to have some fun.