Texas: Dept of Information Resources Contract DIR-TSO-4137 has been saved
Texas: Dept of Information Resources Contract DIR-TSO-4137
Deloitte is dedicated to providing outstanding professional services to state and local government organizations in the State of Texas. Our 40-year commitment to serving the Texas government has given us the opportunity to work with many agencies and to understand the underlying business processes and challenges encountered when serving your constituents.
- Contract specifics
- Deloitte’s Cloud Services offerings
- Miscellaneous as a Service
- How to place an order
- Contact us
Deloitte Consulting LLP (Deloitte) is pleased to be able to provide cloud services to the Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR) customers under this contract. Contract vehicle DIR-TSO-4137 benefits your organization by eliminating the request-for-proposal (RFP) process and accelerating service delivery against your immediate needs. This process saves your organization time and money allowing Deloitte to contract directly with eligible entities, including Texas state agencies, public institutions of higher education, public school districts, or other local government entities. From our six offices located throughout Texas, Deloitte's Public Sector professionals are well positioned to help facilitate collaboration and effective communication with our agency clients.
Please refer to the DIR Cooperative Contracts Program page for an overview. Additional information about the Deloitte services offered through the program, how to obtain quotes, how to place a purchase order, and warranty information can be found below.
Deloitte’s Cloud Services offerings
Deloitte has deep experience in the design, deployment, and management of complex enterprise-wide and application-specific public, private, and hybrid cloud solutions across major industries with major cloud services providers. In consideration of the broad and diverse needs of the Texas DIR customers, our service offerings as an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) provider and cloud services broker is based on the elasticity, flexibility and scalability of our service model to meet the diverse needs of DIR customers.
Miscellaneous as a Service (MaaS)
Deloitte can help DIR customers to provide target state architectural and operating model guidance, security architecture guidance, and specialized expertise around continuous deployment and integration. Deloitte has proven frameworks and accelerators to integrate services onto existing cloud environment allowing clients to maximize investments.
In addition, we are pleased to offer DIR customers add-on services which will allow agencies to capitalize on the opportunities afforded by the cloud, including our MaaS offerings:
- Cloud Migration Service. This service is a methodical, structured approach to migrating on premise applications to the cloud, including validating applications for cloud suitability, defining cloud architecture, migrating, and testing applications in the cloud, followed by running and optimizing them. This service is appropriate for DIR customers seeking a path to migrate and optimize existing applications to the cloud.
- Modernization to the Cloud. This service allows modernization of applications that are not currently cloud ready (i.e. mainframe applications) through diagnostics, refactoring, and modernization. This approach allows clients to realize the advantages of the cloud while simultaneously modernizing legacy systems using proven techniques such as automated refactoring and incremental application modernization.
- Managed Digital Identity Services. With this service Deloitte manages identity and access within our clients’ organizations to confirm that the right employees have the right access to the right systems at the right time to do their work. This solution provides Texas agencies with many benefits relating to the predictability of IAM operations, specialized support, no costly identity and access management (IAM) technology upgrades, and predictable IAM costs with measurable results.
- Managed Security Information and Event Monitoring (SIEM). Deloitte’s Managed SIEM platform, which leverages LogRhythm, a leading security intelligence and analytics platform, provides security automation and orchestration capabilities which increase analyst efficiency to support every threat investigation from the outset and continuing through full remediation and recovery. These efficiencies empower our teams to more effectively respond to and remediate cyber threats.
How to place an order and pricing information
- For product and pricing information, visit the Deloitte Consulting LLP State Government web page or contact Kindra Allen at +1 512 226 4233.
- To generate a purchase order, made payable to Deloitte Consulting LLP, reference the DIR contract number DIR-TSO-4137.
- Email or fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor sales representative.
- Pricing information: For pricing information available to DIR customers under this contract please visit the Appendix C-Pricing Index.
- Any warranty regarding services will align to the contract (DIR-TSO-4137) and any additional terms negotiated under the customer’s statement of work.
Please contact us for more information about the services offered, how to place an order, and warranty information.
A government perspective on emerging technology trends
Building the government of the future, right now