Consulting services for the Oil & Gas industry
Delivering knowledge, value, and experience
The global oil and gas industry is one of highs, lows, and everything in between. We understand the challenges you face because we’ve spent years working in this industry. We’re here to help you anticipate, plan for, and manage the dramatic swings that characterize your market. And when something happens, we’ve got the people, solutions, and resources to help you move forward with confidence.
Our in-depth global experience in all sectors of the energy and resources industry serves as an integral resource for a significant proportion of the world’s energy companies. We offer a complete range of industry focused services designed to conform to this industry’s unique and dynamic needs. Our goal is to provide the energy industry with unparalleled services, innovation, and strategic thinking.
Offerings for Oil & Gas
- Business Model Transformation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Monitor Deloitte
- Social Impact
- Supply Chain and Manufacturing Operations
Oil & Gas featured insights
- Seeking balance in the new normal: Portfolio positioning with the Deloitte Upstream Diversification Index
- Your mileage may vary: The future of mobility and the downsizing of US gasoline demand
- 2016 oil and gas industry survey: Optimism emerges in the aftermath of a long downturn
- Deciphering third-party business risk in a period of weak commodity prices
- The crude downturn for exploration and production companies: One situation, diverse responses
- Oil and gas talent management, powered by analytics: Adopting analytics to effectively manage workforce needs
Growth just for the sake of it means little to oil industry shareholders. Instead, they want to invest in companies whose growth initiatives are strategic and measurable from an economic perspective. Marathon Oil’s bold move to split the company in two created an opportunity to integrate their data and meet the data demands of its exploration and production business.
Learn how Marathon Oil improved reporting clarity and increased growth using real-time data.
Investment opportunities in an emerging market
The evolving utility landscape