Deloitte & Touche LLP
Partner | Deloitte Risk & Financial Advisory
1700 Market Street
Charles is a Deloitte Risk & Financial Advisory partner in Deloitte & Touche LLP’s Controllership practice. He has more than 25 years of experience adding value to organizations on a broad range of topics including:
- Design and implementation of financial operating models
- Operational response to changes in accounting standards
- Improving the effectiveness of the finance function
- Financial close improvement
- Cost and profitability management
- Digitizing financial controllership
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- Information quality and consistency
- Internal controls and corporate governance
Through his experience living and working on three continents, he knows what it means to be truly global. Harnessing the cultural and intellectual benefits of knowledge-based economies, he has consistently captured the power of intellect and innovation to deliver client value and quality.
Latest from Charles Carrington
In this episode, explore strategies to approach evolving stakeholder demands for ESG data reporting.
Deloitte at BlackLine ‘BeyondTheBlack’ Conference 2022
Meet Deloitte’s subject matter specialists and leaders at BlackLine’s Beyond the Black—the award-winning conference dedicated to modern accounting. Register now to gain insights on financial close automation, intercompany financial management, and ways of transforming financial function.