Life at Deloitte
An impact that matters
Deloitte celebrated nationwide day of service June 10
Impact Day is a celebration of Deloitte’s year-round commitment to local communities. Member firms around the world host Impact Day activities where Deloitte professionals spend the day volunteering.
How are you making an #ImpactThatMatters? Join in the conversation.
How Deloitte makes an impact that matters–on Impact Day and every day
- Pro bono projects delivering high-value, mission catalyzing impact to nonprofit organizations across the US
- Client services delivered through Social Impact Consulting
- Strategic nonprofit relationships with and donations to organizations focused on youth education and veterans
- Skills-based volunteering, which enables Deloitte professionals to leverage their specialized skills and innovative thinking to help nonprofits address their most pressing strategic, operational, and financial challenges
- Nonprofit board membership, junior board membership, and nonprofit board member shadowing programs
- Collaborating to drive social innovation by convening clients, nonprofits, and influencers on mutual issues of interest and concern
- Numerous workplace giving opportunities, such as our annual United Way campaign
- Deloitte’s Volunteer Councils of employees who contribute their time to manage and develop volunteer projects available to Deloitte employees across the US year-round
Corporate Citizenship drives measurable change in our communities, inspires our actions as societal leaders, and instills great pride in knowing that what we do best–applying our skills and experience–accelerates positive, societal impact.