Senior Vice President | Deloitte CRG
200 Berkeley Street
Ashish has more than seven years of experience advising companies and their creditors in both Chapter 11 and out-of-court restructurings including cash management, claims management, litigation, asset sale, profitability assessment, and financial modeling.
Ashish has also assisted companies with due diligence and forensic accounting investigations. Ashish has provided extensive reorganization services including SIPA liquidation; debtor advisory, creditor advisory as well as business plan review. He also has experience in financial services regulatory, fraud and forensic accounting investigative services, and audit services.
Notable engagements include:
- Assisted unsecured creditors of retail and manufacturing companies in Chapter 11 with liquidation, reorganization, cash management, and §363 sale auction processes
- Managed more than $100 billion of claims and objections for SIPC trustee and assisted the trustee’s negotiation with affiliates
- Advised a global money transfer company with working capital management and developed 13-week cash flow
- Developed Plan of Reorganization for a $130 million restaurant chain
- Assisted a 150-store arts and crafts retail chain with development of four-wall analysis model, identification of underperforming stores, and store closing strategies
- Reviewed the Plan of Reorganization of a telecommunications company and advised a state regulatory agency on viability of the plan under various scenarios
- Performed due diligence for a large chemical company in the sale of their real estate assets; identified potential buyers and led negotiations in sale of assets by a distressed technology consulting company
Prior to joining Deloitte, Ashish assisted in the audit of clients in a variety of industries, including hedge funds, private equity funds, mutual funds, venture capital funds, manufacturing, health care, and consumer business.
- Ashish is a member of the Turnaround Management Association
- B.A., Ohio Wesleyan University