Why I am not receiving e-mails from Deloitte?
Add to whitelist
We are making every effort to make sure that the e-mail information you have ordered reaches the intended addressee. Below please find a description of the most frequent problems linked with receiving e-mail information from Deloitte.
Check if the e-mail is not blocked as SPAM
We send e-mails only if we have your consent for the transfer together with the scope of information to be transferred, but in some cases e-mails from Deloitte are erroneously classified as SPAM. It is the most common reason for non-delivery of (ordered bulletins, one-time passports required for registration) Deloitte e-mails. Such e-mails can be classified as SPAM either at the level of the mail server or at the level of the electronic mail.
- Check whether the message from sender: Deloitte Polska has not been moved to the SPAM folder of your electronic mail. If so, it is recommended that you add the addresses:
to the list of safe senders (depending on the application it may be called: "white list", "safe senders", etc.) Below is a sample description of how to make this change in MS Outlook.
- Check if the e-mail is not blocked by your mail server. Request your postmaster (as a rule it is a person from the IT department of your company) to add:
as well as IP address: 220.127.116.11 to the safe sender list.
Check if your name has been included in the subscription list
Another reason for non-delivery is lack of the relevant e-mail address in the subscription list (it is possible that our resources have mistakenly classified it as incorrect or non-existent). You can check the status, change or delete your subscription at the address: www.deloitte.com/pl/subscribe.
Adding a safe user to MS Outlook 2003/2007 list
This is how you can add addresses to the safe sender list. If you use a different e-mail service, please check the help tab or user documentation:
1. In Tools menu click Options.
2. In Preferences under Mail click Junk E-mail.
3. Click Safe Senders List.
4. Click Add.
5. Enter: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org click OK.
Should you have any other problems, please contact us.