The next wave of insights from eyeforpharma 2016 | Deloitte US | Life Sciences & Health Care has been added to your bookmarks.
The next wave of insights from eyeforpharma 2016
Break through the hype May 2-3, 2016 | Philadelphia, PA
Connecting at eyeforpharma offers an opportunity to explore exciting ideas and innovations on patient value and the next wave of engagement. If you’re motivated to make the vision a reality, read on for actionable insights on how to develop and operationalize patient engagement strategies in your organization.
Our May 2 workshop delivers: Operationalizing patient engagement strategies
Learn how to move beyond the hype and truly operationalize patient engagement strategies. Our workshop covers the issues of the day, and participants will:
- Learn the capabilities life sciences companies need to consider and build now to operationalize patient engagement programs for the next 5 years
- Consider consent—a challenge, an opportunity, and a risk
- Leverage digital, mobile, and social tools and capabilities
- Discover opportunities to integrate with HCPs
Explore our latest thinking: Patient engagement strategies in a digital environment
Explore our latest thinking: Improving medication adherence
Don’t miss the patient centricity Deloitte Dbriefs webcast
Learn how changes in technology and the health care ecosystem are empowering consumers and redefining how life sciences companies interact with them.
Tune into our Deloitte Dbrief: Patient centricity: A new life sciences model for improved outcomes on May 10, 2016, 1 p.m. EST.
Learn more about Patient Connect™: Comprehensive patient services and care management platform
Today’s environment is driving the need for redefined patient engagement and evolution from reactive to predictive, outcome-based patient services. Find out more about the Patient ConnectTM platform and how it can helps life science companies deliver effective patient support and engagement.
Keep current, stay ahead with the weekly Health Care Current newsletter
Join Deloitte’s leaders as they share updates, insights, and implications that help industry executives stay informed and ahead of changes in the health care system. Explore some of our latest thinking on patient centricity:
- Improving medication adherence: It's personal
- The next frontier of patient-centered care
- From microscope to pill bottle: The journey to patient centricity
- Capitalizing on the latest breakthrough drug: The patient