Join us at CBI's Transparency and Aggregate Spend Conference Bookmark has been added
Join us at CBI's Transparency and Aggregate Spend Conference
August 17-19, 2015
Deloitte and CIS by Deloitte invite you to join us at the ninth annual Transparency & Aggregate Spend Conference at the RItz-Carlton in Washington DC on August 17-19, 2015.
Ninth annual Transparency & Aggregate Spend
Nine years after it started, the best attended and longest running transparency meeting still provides the most up-to-date and robust intelligence available on how to streamline transparency reporting and use data analytics to improve compliance and commercial programs.
Deloitte and CIS by Deloitte are both sponsors; this will be the first time the acquisition is presented at an event.
This year we invite you to join us to:
- Understand the latest CMS Changes on Open Payments for 2016 reporting
- Standardize your process for remediation and data attestation to mitigate risk
- Unravel the complexities of travel reimbursement policies and reporting
- Explore emerging growth and innovation trends in the life science sector
- Strengthen relationships with peers by networking with the industry's best
Join Judy Fox and Tom Kirkpatrick for the session entitled "Correlate Transparency Data with Other Data Sources for Strategic Intelligence" from at 8:45AM on August 19.
- Tom Kirkpatrick, Deloitte Advisory Senior Manager, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Judy Fox, Deloitte Advisory Manager, Deloitte & Touche LLP
Join Rachel Mohrmann and Kurt Conger for the session entitled "Building a Global Transparency Solutions Center" at 11:55AM on August 19.
- Rachel Mohrmann, Technology Consultant, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Kurt Conger, Director, Life Sciences Technology Consulting, Deloitte Consulting, LLP
Global Transparency Solution
The deadline for pharmaceutical companies to begin capturing data for the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers (EFPIA) Disclosure Code is January 1, 2015. To help the industry both meet this objective and fill a need in the marketplace, Deloitte has developed a Healthcare Professional (HCP) Global Transparency Solution (GTS) which combines pre-build technology assets (data repository, portal, operational reports) with consulting services, to quickly enable a highly scalable platform with rich data quality management capabilities, to accelerate capability deployment and reduce the risk of inaccurate and incomplete HCP Spend publication.
Federal and State Transparency
As transparency laws evolve, the industry faces challenges in understanding disparate reporting requirements and in scaling and managing internal systems and processes that span broad areas of the business. CIS by Deloitte’s transparency service combines a managed services approach and advisory services to provide compliance knowledge, fully-resourced processes, quality operations, and a technology-driven solution for managing transparency activities.