Health and wellness progress report has been saved
Health and wellness progress report
Based on 2018 survey findings
The latest Health and wellness progress report, created in collaboration with The Consumer Goods Forum (CGF), sees a progressive shift in how its members are working together to address the issues that matter the most to their consumers; and to empower their consumers, communities, and employees to adopt healthier lifestyles.
- View or download the full report
- View or download the 2018 infographics
- Highlights from the report
- Previous versions
- Related topics
About the Health and wellness progress report
The report shows that a record number of two million employees engaged in health and wellness initiatives. Companies are responding to increasing consumer demand for consistent product labeling and 98 percent of the survey respondents had reformulated at least some part of their product portfolio.
Highlights from the report
- A record number of two million employees engaged in health and wellness initiatives.
- Over 98 percent of responding companies reformulated at least some part of their product portfolio in accordance with their own health and wellness policies.
- 79 percent of companies declared that 81 percent to 100 percent of their food and beverage products display key nutrient information.
- Over 70 percent of companies offered low-salt or low-sugar versions of their products.
percentrespondents declared that 81 percent to 100 percent of their personal care and hygiene product portfolio clearly displays product use.
- 61 percent of the
CGFmember companies donated nearly 93,000 tons of food to local food banks.
- Member companies partnered with over 550,000 schools on health and wellness initiatives.