2021 Shared Services and Outsourcing Executive (Virtual) Forum has been saved
2021 Shared Services and Outsourcing Executive (Virtual) Forum
Week of April 19, 2021 | Virtual
An invitation-only event for senior global business, shared services, and outsourcing leaders from across the Americas who are focused on bringing their organizations to the next level.
- No looking back
- Who attends this event?
- A peek at our agenda
- Explore our shared services insights
- Get in touch
No looking back: Breaking free of yesterday to seize tomorrow
It’s time for service delivery organizations to look forward, differently, knowing many of “yesterday’s” constraints or orthodoxies have been dramatically altered and completely upended. With an abundance of value, purpose, agility, and scalability remaining untapped and undiscovered, there is an unprecedented opportunity to seize entirely new ways of generating powerful, sustainable outcomes for and across the broader enterprise—all while improving core operations and accelerating change already in motion. It’s time to break free.
At our 9th annual Shared Services & Outsourcing Executive (Virtual) Forum, senior executives will have the chance to explore what “tomorrow” has in store, network with their peers, learn from those on the front lines of reinventing and transforming service delivery, and begin building a vision for the future with actionable insights into what the journey can look like today.
Who attends this event?
This invitation only-event is for senior-level executives who:
- Have responsibility for the company’s service delivery organization
- Are decision-makers for shared services and/or outsourcing business strategy and operations
A peek at our agenda
The forum will cover a broad range of topics, including:
- New and expanded service delivery model strategies and trends
- Next-generation technologies that can help shape the future
- The future of work and implications for talent today
…and many more top of mind business issues.
Explore our global business, shared services, and outsourcing insights
- 2020 global outsourcing survey report
- The alternative workforce and future of shared services delivery models
- Welcome to the center office: The future of enterprise and shared services