„Best Lawyers in Germany 2022“ – Deloitte Legal awarded by Handelsblatt and Best Lawyers
18 Deloitte Legal attorneys (m/f/d) are recommended in this year’s ranking of Germany’s best lawyers 2022 by Handelsblatt and US-based Best Lawyers:
- Francis Bellen (Arbitration and Mediation, Litigation)
- Dr. Gregor Bender (Corporate Law)
- Dr. Christian Beuck (Mergers and Acquisitions Law)
- Carsten Brutschke (Real Estate Law)
- Moritz Burwick (Corporate Law)
- Dr. Michael Fischer (Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Private Equity Law)
- Dr. Mathias Hanten (Banking and Finance Law)
- Klaus Heeke (Labor and Employment Law)
- Dr. Söntje Julia Hilberg (Information Technology Law)
- Dr. Lars Hinrichs (Labor and Employment Law)
- Andreas Jentgens (Mergers and Acquisitions Law)
- Christofer Rudolf Mellert (Mergers and Acquisitions Law)
- Dr. Markus Schackmann (Mergers and Acquisitions Law)
- Dr. Katharina Scheja (Information Technology Law, Intellectual Property Law, Outsourcing)
- Sebastian Schnitzler (Regulatory Practice)
- Dr. Marc Hendrik Spielberger (Employee Benefits Law, Labor and Employment Law)
- Frank Tschentscher (Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Restructuring and Insolvency Law)
- Dr. Michael von Rüden (Corporate Law)
In addition, 3 colleagues are listed in the category „Ones to Watch 2023“. These awards are recognitions given to attorneys who are earlier in their careers for outstanding professional excellence in private practice.
This ranking, published exclusively in Handelsblatt, is based entirely on a peer review among lawyers and is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.
Follow this link to the Handelsblatt ranking.