Jen’s 10 lessons has been saved
Jen’s 10 lessons
A year-end WorkWell podcast
Lessons from past guests
- Listen and subscribe to the WorkWell podcast
- What I’ve learned from past guests!
- About WorkWell
- Get in touch
- Related topics
What I’ve learned from past guests!
On this special year-end WorkWell episode, Jen reflects on conversations she’s had with past guests. She shares 10 lessons she’s learned from the show that have helped her with some of the challenges we’ve faced during this tough year.
You can also listen to the full conversations below:
- Dr. Christine Moutier, chief medical officer for the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Dr. Lakeysha Hallmon, founder and CEO of the Village Market
- Abby Wambach, retired soccer player, two-time Olympic gold medalist, and FIFA Women's World Cup champion
- Dr. Dacher Keltner, founding director of the Greater Good Science Center and a professor of psychology at the University of California Berkeley
- Emiliya Zhivotovskaya, leading voice in the world of positive psychology and the science of flourishing
- Naomi Hirabayashi and Marah Lidey, co-founders of the Shine app
- John Fitch and Max Frenzel, co-authors of the book Time Off
- Dr. Susan David, psychologist and author of the book Emotional Agility
- Dr. Kelli Harding, author of The Rabbit Effect
- Jonathan Fields, writer and founder of the Good Life Project
On the WorkWell podcast series, we talk about all things well-being. Stay up-to-date with the latest health and wellness trends and discover tips and tricks along the way with host Jen Fisher, Deloitte chief well-being officer. Subscribe today and learn ways to enrich your own well-being, improve work-life balance, and create a culture of wellness at work. Each podcast is designed to help you better understand–and more importantly—embed well-being into your life and work! Visit the WorkWell library for the full collection of episodes and learn more about well-being at Deloitte.