"We care about our employees."
That's why rather than just say it, we show it.
We do it by understanding the complex challenges you may face on your professional and personal journey—and responding by providing options designed to support you; empowering you to thrive mentally, physically, and financially; and caring for your well-being.
So don't just take our word for it when we say we care about our employees. Decide for yourself, based on the actions we take to help you thrive.
A human-centered workplace
Not enough resources. Not enough time for self-care. Not enough support at home. There are many challenges people might face when they want to prioritize their mental health—and at Deloitte, we help you address them. That's why we offer distinctive ways to support your psychological health and help you thrive mentally with:
- Abundant holidays, paid time off for eligible professionals, and collective disconnects that allow you to fully recharge.
- Paid caregiver leave for eligible professionals and backup care for dependents.
- Integrated mental health services that offer eligible professionals clinical and performance psychology solutions designed to help you bring your best self to work, so you can thrive in our high performance environment.
- Access to specialists, educational opportunities, and technologies that help integrate well-being into the flow of your day.
It's inevitable—your individual journey is going to take sharp turns and bring you to unexpected destinations and opportunities. No matter where you are on your path, we provide eligible professionals with curated options to support you and your family's needs:
- Comprehensive medical plans.
- Medical support while traveling.
- Coverage options for dental, vision, accident, disablity, and even your pet's health.
- Reproductive health resources including fertility, egg freezing, adoption, and surrogacy prgorams, and support for nursing mothers.
- An annual susidy to use for a wide range of expenses aligned to your specific well-being needs, including gym/club memberships, recreational classes, and sports equipment/fees.
Let's face it: it's hard for you to thrive if your bank account isn't. In addition to competitive pay, a well-being subsidy, and affordable benefits, we assist you in addressing your financial needs by helping you:
- Save on purchases like personal travel, technology, cars, and everyday items.
- Expand your educational opportunities through tuition assistance and loan solutions.
- Use tax-efficient ways to help cover dependent care, transportation, unreimbursed medical costs, and to save for longer-term financial needs like your children's education.
- Care for your wealth planning through personal banking arrangements.
- Participate in wealth accumulation programs including our 401(k) savings plan and cash balance plan for eligible employees.
Empowering your well-being
At Deloitte, everyone shares accountability for well-being. We empower each other to make daily choices to thrive mentally, physically, and financially.
We Thrive Together when:
- Individuals embrace caring for their well-being.
- Teams embed well-being into their culture and ways of working.
- Leaders ease challenges and elevate well-being.
A passion for learning attracted Drew Moyer to Deloitte's tax team fresh out of college, where for five years he soaked up all aspects of tax, finding his niche working with large corporations. Then and now, his enthusiasm for learning extends beyond his own growth—Drew seizes every opportunity, formal or informal, to guide and nurture budding tax professionals.Read the full story
Being her personal best motivates Caroline Schoenecker. She'll even hop on her exercise bike to take rides she's done before so she can compete against “earlier versions” of herself. As the Experience Director for Deloitte's Center for Board Effectiveness, she's equally passionate about empowering those around her to be their best too.Read the full story
You'd assume it's her master's degree in informatics that makes Mary great at implementing electronic health records. But she says she equally draws on her 25+ years of critical care nursing, much of it in New York City's most demanding hospitals, as well as on her time in the Peace Corps in several third-world countries, where she was often the sole health care provider in the area.Read the full story
If you'd asked Recruiting Manager Melissa Sweeney what well-being meant when she first joined Deloitte, she'd have said it meant tracking your steps. As a dedicated runner, she knew about putting in the miles. Eight years later, you're just as likely to find Melissa leading a meditation and mindfulness session as running a footrace. Through Deloitte programs she's discovered that well-being goes beyond the physical side of things.Read the full story
Vee helps clients learn new things and adapt to change, whether the change stems from new technologies or from diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives. Vee has led colleagues through transformative change too, by organizing a book club featuring “So You Want to Talk About Race” by Ijeoma Oluo that provided a space to ignite reflection, build awareness and activate allyship. Each day, Vee continues to discover their impact at Deloitte in new ways.Read the full story
Rewards, recognition, and well-being
We care about the unique impact you can make at Deloitte—and about helping you thrive. See how our commitment comes to life in our comprehensive rewards, recognition and well-being programs.
Flexibility is more than just a “nice-to-have.” Find out how our hybrid work model gives you the chance to embrace a working style that fits your life.
WorkWell podcast series
Get insights from leaders and experts that will transform the way you look at—and prioritize—workplace well-being on our WorkWell podcast.
Q&A with Deborah Miscoll
How can organizations support their people to thrive mentally—and why does that matter? Get the answers straight from our Chief Mental Health Officer.
When we learn together, we grow together. Learn more about how our Deloitte University campus serves as a hub for sharing insights, learning from specialists, and growing into new leadership opportunities.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion
Our award-winning culture is the sum of our unique identities, experiences, and perspectives. Learn more about how we center DEI at Deloitte.
We work to make an impact that matters by creating trust and confidence in a more equitable society. Find out what that means to us.
Leader, Rewards, Recognition & Well-being
Chief Mental Health Officer
Rewards and Recognition Leader
Benefits described herein are examples of benefits currently offered by Deloitte but any benefit for which you may become eligible will be governed by the terms and conditions of your employment and by the terms of each individual plan document. Deloitte has the right to change plan terms (including eligibility for benefits) or to discontinue any part or all of the benefits described herein at any time. Certain roles and employment positions within Deloitte and its affiliate entities may not be eligible for all or some of the benefits described in this document. Please consult the individual plan/program documents for specific benefit and eligibility provisions, based upon the terms of your employment with Deloitte.