Deloitte at HFMA ANI 2017 Conference has been added to your bookmarks.
Deloitte at HFMA ANI 2017 Conference
Look again at your financials. Let us help you improve performance.
Health care leaders from Deloitte will gather to share insights on current challenges facing health care financial management at the Healthcare Financial Management Association Annual National Institute, HFMA ANI 2017, June 25–28, in Orlando, FL.
- The changing health care environment
- Private demonstrations of innovative solutions
- Stay connected
- Join the conversation
The changing health care environment
The changing health care environment has created broad issues for providers related to both care delivery and financial aspects of health care organizations. Payment model changes, advances in medical technology, and continued growth in costs are forcing massive changes across the health care industry, with providers taking the brunt. To respond effectively to market forces, providers will need to take a different view on how to operate their organizations moving forward. Improving margin is critical for achieving the expected results.
Deloitte can help your organization take a fresh look at your financials to help you see new possibilities and potentially improve performance. From leveraging technology to transform your revenue cycle to analyzing your labor cost, we can help you manage your revenue expectations and operating costs across your organization so you can thrive in an environment of rapid change.
Visit booth #904 to explore how Deloitte can support you in managing provider revenue expectations and financial needs.
Private demonstrations of innovative solutions
ConvergeHEALTH by Deloitte and Deloitte’s Workforce Management practice are teaming up to showcase a suite of innovative solutions in our booth.
Provider Intellect product suite of health care margin improvement capabilities:
- Revenue IntellectTM is a cloud-based, guided-analytics platform that is designed to help maximize and sustain financial margin through revenue cycle performance. Revenue Intellect enables users to identify hidden or hard-to-find sources of revenue loss and to access data, ranging from targeted analyses to free-form data exploration, to provide value to all levels of a
health careprovider's operational structure.
- Care Intellect is a provider
performance-improvementanalytics solution designed to deliver higher-value care by managing variation across patient encounters and integrating leading evidence-based practices to improve patient outcomes and discover related cost-saving opportunities.
- Cost Intellect uses both structured and unstructured data from a variety of sources, including Enterprise Resource Planning/financial data, Electronic Medical Record/clinical data, raw data storage (Data Lake), and other files. The solution integrates information in a
highly-scalable, easily configured platform.
- LaborwiseTM is a workforce-focused analytics solution that identifies, quantifies, and unlocks hidden sources of labor overspend, empowering organizations to optimize their workforce, drive sustainable savings, and improve productivity.
These solutions, coupled with Deloitte Consulting LLP services, can enable clients to continue the transition from volume to value.
Please contact us at ConvergeHEALTH@deloitte.com to set up a demonstration or meeting to discuss what insights we can provide to you as you look to shape the future of your organization.
Energize your experience on the HFMA conference floor
Visit our coffee bar: Join us each morning at our booth for an espresso, cappuccino, or latte made especially for you by the barista in our booth, #904.