TRICARE Evaluation, Analysis and Management | Deloitte U.S. | Federal has been added to your bookmarks.
Serving the military health system through a superior 'TEAMS' team
A summary of our capabilities and commitment to serve MHS through the TRICARE Evaluation, Analysis and Management Support (TEAMS) contract vehicle.
TRICARE Evaluation, Analysis and Management Support (TEAMS) is a powerful contract vehicle to help the Military Health System (MHS) address its strategic and tactical priorities. TEAMS is a Multiple Award Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle that is:
- 10-year duration (Base plus nine option years)
- The vehicle includes a wide range of Category 2 Program Management Support task order types, including:
- Firm-Fixed Price (FFP)
- Cost Plus Fixed-Fee (CPFF)
- Time & Materials/Labor Hours (LH)
- Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF)
- Fixed Price Award Incentive (FPI)
- Cost Plus Incentive Fee (CPIF)
- TEAMS can be used by the Defense Health Agency (DHA) and all components of the worldwide MHS, including Military Treatment Facilities (MTFs) and clinics, as well as contracting and acquisition activities supported by TMA.
- TEAMS is also available for use by other Department of Defense (DoD) organizations, the Department of Veterans Affairs and the Department of Health and Human Services for joint initiatives that have significant or direct impact on the MHS.
TRICARE Evaluation, Analysis and Management Support (TEAMS)
How can I use TEAMS?
The TEAMS contract vehicle allows prompt access to support across a wide variety of areas including:
- Program Management
- Specialized Studies & Analysis
- Budgeting & Financial Management
- Business Process Management
- Information Resources & Management
- Records Management
- Acquisition Management
How can I use TEAMS?
The Deloitte Team
Supporting MHS through an unmatched combination of capabilities and track record of results, the Deloitte team is an integrated group made up of an industry-leading prime contractor and a complementary set of highly skilled and reputable subcontractors. The team has been carefully selected to provide an excellent mix of industry knowledge and technical experience to effectively and efficiently deliver services of value to the MHS.
Deloitte Consulting LLP is a leading commercial and government consultancy known for its unique combination of experience, scale and capabilities. Deloitte Consulting LLP was once again named the No.1 Health Care Consulting Firm by an independent evaluator, Kennedy Information.
The Deloitte team consists of world-class subcontractors. Below is a sample of subcontractors:
- Altarum Institute
- ASC Consulting, Inc.
- Data Networks Corporation
- Diodestream, Inc.
- Intellect Solutions LLC
- Logistics Management Institute (LMI)
- MD Informatix
- MSGI Corporation
- Nolij Consulting, LLC
- Susan Davis International (SDI)
- Valytics LLC
- Ward Circle Strategies, Inc.
- Zogby Analytics, LLC
The Deloitte Difference
The Deloitte team is committed to supporting MHS and the DoD. The Deloitte Client Experience is our commitment to delivering value to our clients.
We bring deep subject matter experience, knowledge and skills spanning all facets of the industry, including providers, health plans, pharmacy benefit management and life sciences. In addition, we combine our private sector industry insight with the government experience and capabilities necessary to effectively provide services within the MHS and the DoD.
Understanding & Perspective
We are currently serving MHS and other DoD agencies on a wide variety of strategic efforts to help them accomplish key priorities and goals. Our ongoing collaboration allows us to understand the mission and culture of the MHS and the DoD. We are committed to leveraging this unique understanding in every project so that we can continue to deliver services of unmatched value across the organization.
We have the scale and capabilities to bring the appropriate resources to every project and to provide those resources at the appropriate time.
We use a multidisciplinary approach to team development. Consequently, the services we provide are comprehensive and designed to help MHS and DoD agencies address the root causes of the issues they face. Our cross sector team consists of specialists from a variety of areas, including clinicians, business process and operations consultants, pharmacists, strategists, information system and technology architects, systems integrators, auditors, financial managers and human capital advisers.