Provides information technology (IT) solutions and services
The Chief Information Officer–Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) is a 10 year Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract. This contract is intended to provide information technology (IT) solutions and services as defined in FAR 2.101(b) and further clarified in the Clinger-Cohen Act of 1996. These IT solutions and services include, but are not limited to, health and biomedical related IT services to meet scientific, health, administrative, operational, managerial, and information management requirements. The contract also contains general IT services partly because medical systems are increasingly integrated within a broader IT architecture, requiring a systems approach to their implementation and a sound infrastructure for their operation.
Deloitte and CIO-SP3
Ten task areas constitute the technical scope of this contract:
- Task Area 1: IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences and Healthcare
- Task Area 2: Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 3: Imaging
- Task Area 4: Outsourcing
- Task Area 5: IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6: Integration Services
- Task Area 7: Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8: Digital Government
- Task Area 9: Enterprise Resource Planning
- Task Area 10: Software Development
Key features of the IT Services Contract (CIO-SP3)
- Contract type: 10 year Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract
- Contract valued to $20 billion
- Awards range from $250 to $100 million
- Firm fixed price
- Time and materials
- Labor-hour task orders
- Cost plus award fee
- Period of Performance June 1, 2012 through May 31, 2022
Contract Number: HHSN316201200018W
Deloitte CIO-SP3 Labor Rates
View contractor site rates.
Government Labor Rates
View government site rates.
Prompt Payment Terms
None. Prompt payment terms are in accordance with FAR 52.232-25 as provided in the master contract.
View the PDF.
Latest conformed contract
View the PDF.
See attached pdfs