Cloud Managed Services has been saved
Cloud Managed Services
Remove complexity with managed cloud operations
Faster innovation. Smarter, more flexible operations. New ways of connecting with customers, disrupting markets, and creating business value. A move to cloud can make all of this possible. But if it doesn’t ultimately streamline your critical IT processes and simplify management of key business applications, you may never capture cloud’s full benefits. With Deloitte’s Cloud Managed Services (CMS), you can leave the complexities of managing workloads to us.
Deloitte delivers cloud so you can deliver innovation
Managing your IT infrastructure can be costly, both in hard dollars and in human resources. By simplifying and streamlining your processes and freeing up resources, you can focus on strategic business initiatives, optimize costs, and leave the day-to-day management to us. Deloitte Cloud Managed Services can help you design, build, and manage comprehensive cloud solutions by addressing seven key components to fit your needs and budget:
How we can help you realize your cloud vision
Deloitte CMS follows a holistic, integrated approach that supports products and services from leading hyperscalers including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, VMWare Cloud, and Oracle Cloud to bring you world-class solutions.
Our specialized resources have delivered numerous, rapid, scalable cloud solutions to companies across all industries. Using our OpenCloud cloud management platform (CMP), we accelerate and automate our leading practices across single, multiple, or hybrid cloud deployments, and across seven multidisciplinary areas.
We can tailor turnkey solutions for you that deliver scalability, agility, and rapid deployment capabilities to help you capture the transformative value of the cloud. And by coupling OpenCloud with our extensive, global experience and resource pool, we can help you build, execute, and manage a comprehensive, flexible cloud strategy that can help you engineer advantage and make your cloud vision a reality.
What we offer:
- In-depth understanding of your business, and its context, to help you gain the agility to anticipate and capitalize on market movements.
- Wide-ranging business solutions powered by our CMS—e.g., SAP, application migration, cloud native applications, analytics/big data, IoT—configured and managed to your specific needs and budget.
- Extensive, cost effective, and flexible automation and self-service capabilities, so you can concentrate on delivering business value.
- Outstanding security and compliance capabilities that are integrated into our CMS solutions across industries and geographies.
- A broad set of standard services that meet you where you are on your cloud journey and help you address common challenges.
- Flexible pricing, integration, delivery, and management models that incorporate world-class methods, process, and tools that provide on-demand scalability and agility.
Managing your cloud deployment can be an enormous challenge. Let us help you simplify your cloud complexity. Deloitte was recognized as a Leader in 2023 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services.1 We work with you to define clear, cost-effective cloud management strategies that help you build a flexible, scalable cloud ecosystem that is tailored to your needs, supports your growth objectives, and lets you focus on delivering value. We have:
- In-depth understanding of your business and its context, helping you anticipate and capitalize on market opportunities and evolving competitive realities
- Comprehensive business solutions—including SAP, application migration, cloud native applications, big data and analytics, IoT, as well as traditional n-tier or legacy applications—configured and managed to your specific requirements and budgetary goals and powered by Deloitte Cloud Managed Services
- Extensive automation and self-service capabilities—delivered flexibly and cost-effectively—to let you focus on delivering value
- Outstanding security and compliance capabilities that are integrated into our Cloud Managed Services across industries
- Broad set of standard services that align to where you are on your cloud journey and address common challenges
- Flexible pricing, integration, delivery, and management models that incorporate world-class methods, processes, and tools that together provide on-demand scalability and agility
Embrace a more agile way of doing business
To be able to fully capitalize on the increased agility cloud offers not only demands a move to new technology, but also a reimagining of IT operations and a shift in the business model. As a result, many companies are turning to managed services in a variety of areas. Let's start a conversation.
1Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services, By Mark Ray, Craig Lowery, Tobi Bet, Allan Wilkins, Karl Rosander, Tom Sieber, Published 16 August 2023.
Explore the Deloitte Future of Cloud Survey Report to understand how cloud investments relate to strategy and innovation goals, and the innovation gap that exists.