Deloitte at the 2017 BIO International Convention
Transforming the journey of care
Save the dates: June 19–22, 2017 | San Diego, CA
- The life sciences and health care industry
- Join Deloitte at BIO2017
- Related thinking from Ralph Marcello
- Featured insights
- View from the Center: Read the blog
Join our sessions at BIO2017
Tuesday, June 20, 2017, 4:15 p.m.-5:15 p.m.
- Breakthrough business models for breakthrough therapies: Structuring successful collaborations and commercial terms for breakthrough, transformational, and one-time treatments
- Panelist: Tom Yang, principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP
Wednesday, June 21, 2017, 6:45 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
- FierceBiotech breakfast: Tackling the drug price problem: A Town Hall debate
- Presenter: Ralph Marcello, principal and US Biopharmaceutical Sector leader, Deloitte Consulting LLP
Related thinking from our speakers
In this blog article, Ralph Marcello explores three ways biopharma companies can operate more efficiently without sacrificing the commitment to R&D.
In this blog article, Ralph Marcello explores how innovation fits into emerging payment models in oncology and the implications for cost controls and care quality.
In this blog article, Tom Yang asks if breakthrough reimbursement models can break through financial barriers while exploring lessons learned from other industries.
- Getting real with real-world evidence (RWE): 2017 RWE benchmark survey
- 21st Century Cures: The future of product innovation and approval
- The evolution of oncology payment models: What can we learn from early experiments?
- Measuring the return from pharmaceutical innovation 2016: Balancing the R&D equation
- How biopharmaceutical collaborations are fueling biomedical innovation
- Getting to value: What policies are on the table to manage drug pricing
View from the Center: Read the blog
Powered by the Deloitte Center for Health Solutions and Deloitte's Health Care Providers, Health Plans, and Life Sciences practices, A view from the Center is a forum for sharing timely insights, research, and forward thinking around health care, reform, and what lies ahead for the industry and its stakeholders.
Subscribe to receive updates when new content is posted, and share your opinions on these top-of-mind subjects.
Today’s health care landscape is rapidly evolving. Health care and life science organizations are under unprecedented pressures to adapt. We combine Deloitte’s deep expertise and relationships with tailored analytic solutions to help you identify, assess and solve today’s biggest challenges, and prepare to embrace tomorrow’s opportunities with confidence.