Audit & Assurance Services for the Life Sciences & Health Care Industry has been saved
Audit & Assurance Services for the Life Sciences & Health Care Industry
Deliver meaningful insights for tomorrow’s breakthroughs
You push to gain understanding and envision new possibilities. Your audit should, too. A Deloitte audit blends leading technology and data analytics to deliver meaningful insight.
- Contact us
- Life sciences and health care auditing
- Audit & Assurance Services
- Accounting Advisory & Transformation services
- Ready to explore more breakthroughs?
Auditing as impactful as the industry it serves
Deloitte’s life sciences & health care audit & assurance services provide leading technology and experienced people who can put findings into context, tailor the audit, and make the process more efficient.
Get the insight and industry perspective your complex business demands.
Audit & Assurance Services
A Deloitte audit is an opportunity for our clients in the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries. In addition to providing assurance and enhancing trust, we deliver value to our audit clients by bringing an outside-in perspective and delivering meaningful industry insights.
Accounting Advisory & Transformation Services
Deloitte’s Accounting Advisory & Transformation Services can enable your organizational evolution through a uniquely integrated and balanced approach helping to elevate the impact of your finance professionals. Learn more about these key areas:
- Accounting & Reporting Services. Deloitte’s accounting and reporting services can help you meet complex and evolving accounting needs, from operational and technical accounting to regulatory compliance and financial reporting.
- Governance, Risk & Controls Services. Deloitte works with your organization to modernize, automate, and ingrain financial governance from the board and senior management level to the execution of transactions while still managing the total cost of compliance. We do this by taking a technology driven approach to enhancing governance, risk management, compliance, financial control, security, quality, and inspection.
- Controllership Transformation Services. Deloitte provides a road map for managing integrated transformation across multiple projects, helping your controllership team develop its long-term vision and strategy.
- Biotech Accelerator Services. Deloitte’s Biotech Accelerator integrated portfolio of services helps biotech companies explore and evaluate strategies to drive scalability and efficiencies in the core areas of governance and process design, modelling and methodology, and data and technology.
- Gross to Net (GTN) Services. Deloitte’s GTN suite of services helps companies approaching commercial launch explore strategies to enable scalability and efficiencies including governance and process design, modeling and methodology, and data and technology.
Health Tech Services
Our Health Tech practice delivers audit & assurance services and insights that focus on the unique needs of emerging growth companies in the converging health tech (health care and technology) industry.
Ready to explore more breakthroughs?
Today’s pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies face complex accounting and financial reporting challenges.
Your organization may be focused on innovation, exploration, and fresh perspectives to discover that next industry breakthrough—and Deloitte mirrors that focus. Our audits do more than fulfill an obligation. We provide a powerful lens for providing insights that can help inform smart business decisions.
Isn’t it time to talk with Deloitte about your audit and assurance matters?
Contact us to learn more about our Audit & Assurance Services for the Life Sciences & Health Care industry
The services described herein are illustrative in nature and are intended to demonstrate our experience and capabilities in these areas; however, due to independence restrictions that may apply to audit clients (including affiliates) of Deloitte & Touche LLP, we may be unable to provide certain services based on individual facts and circumstances.