We regularly publish thought leadership to help our clients understand the ever-changing industry. With a dedicated team of professionals focused on research, analysis and reporting, we aim at providing you with insightful industry perspectives.
Merger & Acquisitions
- 2022 Global chemical industry mergers and acquisitions outlook
- 2017 Global Chemical Industry Mergers and Acquisitions Outlook: Driving forward through global uncertainty
- 2016 Global Chemical Industry Mergers and Acquisitions Outlook
- 2015 Global Chemical Industry Mergers and Acquisitions Outlook: The Momentum Continues
- 2014 Global Chemical Industry Mergers and Acquisitions Outlook: Expect a Rise in Global Chemical M&A Activity in 2014
- 2013 Global Chemical Industry Mergers and Acquisitions Outlook
Chemical Industry Outlook
- Digital Transformation: Are chemical enterprises ready?
- 2016 Global Manufacturing Competitiveness Index
- Throw off the Shackles while Avoiding Traps - Feature Story on China Chemical Industry News
- The Feedstocks Prism: Unveiling Value in Volatile and Complex Petrochemicals
- Chemical Quarterly (2012 Q4) - China coal-to-olefin (CTO/MTO). Exploring for the New El Dorado
- Chemical Quarterly (2014 Q3) - Innovation: New Innovation Champions in Automotive
- Driving Growth: Advanced Materials Systems
- End Market Alchemy
- Chemical Quarterly (2012 Q3) - China Water Treatment Chemicals. Surfing the Solution Wave
- The gyroscope in the fluctuated market of bulk commodity
Suggestions to resource-intensive manufacturing companies on how to enhance the enterprise’s management capabilities in risk response and resource allocation; and to realize intelligent enterprise-wide risk management.
- Remaking the global steel industry: Lower-cost natural gas and its impacts
Outlining some of the strategic implications for the global steel industry arising from a low-cost and long-term supply of natural gas
Forest, Paper & Packaging
- Investing in Latin America-Packaging executives share insights, opportunities, and challenges
For decades, Latin American countries have been a promising venue for global companies seeking to leverage the region’s rich natural resources, low-cost labor markets, and, more recently, expanding consumer markets.
- 2013 Global forest paper and packaging trend watch
The report highlights the growing influence of South America on the global FP&P industry.