Private 5G networks - Enterprise untethered
- We expect that more than 100 companies worldwide will have begun testing private 5G deployments by the end of 2020, collectively investing a few hundred million dollars in labor and equipment.
- 5G has the potential to become the world’s predominant LAN and WAN technology over the next 10 to 20 years, especially in greenfield builds. Those building a new factory, port, or campus may significantly reduce their usage of wired connections.
- Bringing AI to the device: Edge AI chips come into their own
- Robots on the move - Professional service robots set for double-digit growth
- High speed from low orbit - A broadband revolution or a bunch of space junk?
- The smartphone multiplier - Toward a trillion-dollar economy
- My antennae are tingling - Terrestrial TV’s surprising staying power
- Coming to a CDN near you - Videos, games, and much, much more
- Ad-supported video - Will the United States follow Asia’s lead?
- The ears have it - The rise of audiobooks and podcasting
- Cycling’s technological Transformation - Making bicycling faster, easier, and safer