Ad-supported video - Will the United States follow Asia’s lead?
- Deloitte Global predicts that revenue from ad-supported video services will reach an estimated US$32 billion in 2020. Asia (including China and India) will lead with US$15.5 billion in revenue in 2020, nearly half of the global total.
- In both Asia and the United States, advertisers will likely move more of their spending to ad-supported services, attracted by millions of “eyeballs,” the ability to target individual consumers, and the certainty that their brands will be attached to professionally produced shows and movies.
- Bringing AI to the device: Edge AI chips come into their own
- Robots on the move - Professional service robots set for double-digit growth
- Private 5G networks - Enterprise untethered
- High speed from low orbit - A broadband revolution or a bunch of space junk?
- The smartphone multiplier - Toward a trillion-dollar economy
- My antennae are tingling - Terrestrial TV’s surprising staying power
- Coming to a CDN near you - Videos, games, and much, much more
- The ears have it - The rise of audiobooks and podcasting
- Cycling’s technological Transformation - Making bicycling faster, easier, and safer