In the October edition our 2021 Product Advisory Council event series, we invite clients to a thought-provoking session on patient engagement. Clients will hear directly from leadership to discover how Sanofi is working to transform patient engagement with the ConvergeHEALTH Connect for Life Sciences platform. We’ll discuss the real experiences and lessons learned from Sanofi on their journey to innovating their patient engagement experience using ConvergeHEALTH platforms.
Participants will also be able to ask questions and provide invaluable input to the ConvergeHEALTH product leadership team that will shape current and future investments in the ConvergeHEALTH platform.
During this webinar, participants will:
- Hear Fabrice Bocquillon, Vice President of IT and Head of Patient Services and Market Access at Sanofi, discuss Sanofi’s journey to innovating their patient engagement experience using ConvergeHEALTH platforms.
- Discover where Sanofi is today on their patient engagement journey, the lessons learned along the way, and what’s next.
- Learn more about ConvergeHEALTH’s patient engagement solutions and how to apply them in innovative ways.
- A Managing Director at Deloitte Consulting LLP, Ryan serves as the leader of the ConvergeHEALTH Life Sciences product portfolio and the Life Sciences alliance leader for Amazon Web Services. In these roles, Ryan integrates ConvergeHEALTH’s solutions to solve clients’ issues across the value chain from research and development and real-world evidence to patient experience and value and pricing solutions. In addition, Ryan focuses on strengthening industry relationships to continue to bring innovative solutions to market.
- Fabrice Bocquillon is the Vice President of IT and Head of Patient Services and Market Access at Sanofi. With an academic background in chemical engineering and 15+ years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry as an IT leader, Fabrice has developed a balanced business acumen with both life sciences and information technologies. Fabrice leverages his technology subject matter expertise, critical thinking, complex problem solving and team management in order to apply judgment and decision making toward pragmatic solutions, while adding value to today’s projects and positioning the organization for the future. As a true believer of collective knowledge, Fabrice values active listening and individuals’ development as critical keys to any success.