To gain the insight advantage, start with these services
Whether you're pursuing a far–reaching initiative or implementing smaller business analytics programs, we can help you achieve the insight advantage. Here are some of the analytics services, solutions, and capabilities we use to help you get there—all delivered by data scientists and business analytics specialists already firmly grounded in your industry. This is where the science of analytics becomes a reality in your business.
- Industry solutions
- Playlist: Cognitive analytics technologies
- Get in touch
- Join the conversation
- Related topics
What business results are truly attainable? What operating model will it take to achieve them? How do they match up with broader business goals and strategies? On both large and small analytics initiatives, start with strategy. Some of our strategy offerings include:
- Analytics strategy and business case: Align analytics vision, investments, and performance in a business case and plan focusing on ways to embed analytics across the enterprise and empower decision makers with better information to improve performance.
- Operating model: Integrate analytics across the enterprise, including talent, process, data & technology.
Yes, science—borrowed and adapted from cognitive science, biology, astronomy, the social sciences, you name it. Our approach is rooted in cross–discipline analytics science, propelled by business needs.
- Insight design & prototyping: Test, prove, and jump–start analytics ideas with limited upfront investment and risk through rapid prototyping and one to two day interactive sessions and immersive labs, tailored to specific challenges and opportunities.
- Insight integration: Develop and deliver insights on an ongoing basis, embedding them into workflows, specific business units, or the organization as a whole.
- Cognitive technologies: Our Cognitive Advantage suite of offerings can help you apply cutting-edge science to your business.
- Robotics and Cognitive Automation: Use machines to replicate human actions and judgement through robotics and cognitive technologies.
- Cognitive Engagement: Provide contextual and timely insights to end users, using "intelligent agents".
- Cognitive Insights: Amplify organizational intelligence by delivering deep, actionable, real–time insights through pattern detection and the ability to analyze billions of data sources.
- Emerging analytics: Draw from the power of new technologies, such as blockchain, quantum computing, IoT, and cloud to create a bigger impact.
Vitamin D: Deloitte’s Analytics Blog
Explore topics and trends in analytics, cognitive, data science, and more. Featuring informed perspectives from Deloitte leaders and other luminaries, Vitamin D delivers bold, real-world strategies and inspiring success stories to help organizations gain the insight-driven advantage and achieve better outcomes.
We apply insights and embed them into the fabric of the business—relying on a combination of data, technology, talent and processes to deliver real business outcomes.
- Data management
- Next gen performance improvement
- Platform modernization
- Packaged apps technology enablement
Buy services based on outcomes—without spending valuable time worrying about the underlying infrastructure. This is where "as–a–service" capabilities shine.
- Insights-as-a-Service: Cost–effective, customizable delivery model, our managed insights service, deliver analytics–driven insights anywhere, on demand.
- Platform-as-a-Service: Use ClearLight™, our cloud–based platform, to deliver turnkey solutions in a matter of weeks, teeing up data from multiple sources in a secure, continuously monitored environment.
- Data-as-a-Service: Access curated, proprietary data sets to supplement gaps in the data environment. Our Data Store is compiled, aggregated, and powered by a cognitive engine.
- Transformational analytics: Master the complexity of large–scale analytics transformations with the help of our experience, innovative science, cognitive capabilities, and sprawling ecosystem of partnerships.
Want to deliver business outcomes faster? Start with analytics solutions that are already tailored to your industry, or to specific business challenges. Working with us, you'll have access to a host of industry-ready solutions–and we're developing more every day. Click here for a portfolio of our industry solutions.
Explore our industry insights and solutions
Deloitte helps enterprises transform their business with Digital Core and Analytics powered by SAP HANA® on AWS
Deloitte announced a collaboration with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to help clients accelerate their ability to achieve digital transformation and powerful insights-based outcomes with SAP S/4HANA, SAP BW/4HANA®, and the SAP HANA® platform. As part of the joint effort, Deloitte is expanding its cloud capabilities by forming an AWS cloud practice with 2,500 practitioners globally.