Deloitte named the leader in Supply Chain Risk Management Consulting by ALM Intelligence has been saved
Deloitte named the leader in Supply Chain Risk Management Consulting by ALM Intelligence
NEW YORK, NY, September 12, 2016 — Deloitte announced today that ALM Intelligence has named it the leader in Supply Chain Risk Management Consulting. In the report entitled Supply Chain Risk Management Consulting 2016, ALM Intelligence notes, “Today, companies are trying to get a better handle on unknown and unpredictable risks from areas that lie largely outside their traditional span of control.”
Specifically for Deloitte, ALM Intelligence highlights, “Deloitte is at the forefront of the movement to transition companies’ supply chain risk management out of its traditional functional silos and into a competency that not only cuts across functional lines, but also is embedded vertically at all levels of the organization.”
The report lays out the opportunities and challenges for Supply Chain Risk Management Consulting providers focusing on market trends, client spending forecasts, and the provider landscape, and includes profiles of select key firms.
- “Deloitte successfully raises risk management to the board level by integrating risk into strategic planning decisions while simultaneously aligning governance, processes, and infrastructure across companies’ global functional and business unit activities in support of corporate objectives.”
- “Deloitte delivers supply chain risk management consulting services through its Strategy & Operations and Risk practices, strengthened by the resources and capabilities of the firm’s Analytics, Technology, and Human Capital practices, under a comprehensive and cohesive set of approaches, methodologies, and execution steps.”
- “The firm offers three programs targeting at SCRM:
- Supply Chain Resilience, which helps manufacturing companies build resilient and flexible supply chains to mitigate risks, and is largely focused on assurance of supply from direct material suppliers, contract manufacturers, and distributors;
- Extended Enterprise Relationship Management, which targets companies primarily in regulated industries (such as banking or life sciences) that manage risk across their universe of indirect third parties, and centers on regulatory and contractual compliance; and
- Vendor Management Program Office, which helps companies with complex outsourcing relationships manage the performance and risk of service delivery from these providers.”
- “Deloitte has developed numerous analytical solutions to help clients proactively identify risk events, allowing management to make more proactive strategic decisions. Of particular note is the firm’s “Risk Sensing” predictive dashboard tool that combines industry subject-matter resources and advanced analytic methods to monitor disparate data sources for pattern changes that may point to an emerging risk or opportunity.”
- “In addition to a broad collection of tools and accelerators, including health checks, roadmap templates, business intelligence databases, and regulatory compliance tools, Deloitte possesses an extensive ecosystem of supply chain-related relationships, including those with Sourcemap, @RISK, ARAVO, Ariba, IBM, Llamosoft, LRA, Decernis, RSA Archer, and MetricStream, to help resolve client issues.”
- “Deloitte brings dedicated resources in developing innovative monitoring, analytical tools, and services. Its Risk Sensing program uses human insights and advanced analytics capabilities to provide not only early detection, but also interpretation and response to potential operational, tactical, and strategic risks and opportunities.”
As used in this press release, “Deloitte” refers only to the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firms.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries bringing world-class capabilities, insights, and high-quality service to address clients’ most complex business challenges. To learn more about how Deloitte’s approximately 225,000 professionals make an impact that matters, please connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter.