Deloitte and Snowflake Alliance has been saved
Deloitte and Snowflake Alliance
Enabling the next horizon of cloud modernization
Together, Deloitte and Snowflake can help your organization combat cloud modernization challenges and achieve transformation faster with minimal disruption.
- About our alliance
- Delivering cloud modernization at scale
- What we offer
- Our latest thinking
- About Snowflake
About our alliance
Many organizations today are redefining the way they operate in order to remain competitive and relevant amid today’s constantly evolving business environment. To do so, many organizations are looking to modernize their operations by moving to the cloud to enable enhanced flexibility, scalability, and agility. Yet, this transformation is often hindered by legacy IT architectures and outdated systems. Embarking on a cloud modernization journey can be costly, resource-intensive, and disruptive to businesses if not planned for carefully and strategically.
Deloitte and Snowflake work together to help organizations combat the common challenges of cloud modernization to achieve transformation faster with minimal business disruption. As a Snowflake Elite Services Partner, our alliance combines the advanced capabilities of Snowflake, the Data Cloud, with Deloitte’s recognized leadership in strategy, analytics, and technology services to help businesses speed up their migration to the cloud while reducing costs and increasing agility.
Delivering cloud modernization at scale
Deloitte and Snowflake can help organizations speed up their cloud modernization with a business-driven transformation approach. Together, we provide an advantage through a unique combination of tools, capabilities, and resources that help businesses tackle their key transformation priorities. The breadth of Deloitte’s extensive network and experience in cloud and data analytics coupled with the Data Cloud can help businesses achieve stronger insights, reduce IT costs, and secure their data exchange.
Together, we can help organizations:
- Reduce costs—Leveraging a consumption-based pricing model and self-managing capabilities, we empower organizations to pay only for what they use and easily monetize their data.
- Enhance AI capabilities—By enabling a holistic understanding of their existing data ecosystem, we help organizations leverage their data to drive greater business impact with AI-powered insights.
- Increase scalability and flexibility—We can help organizations capitalize on advanced data-sharing capabilities to improve data integration, management, and security.
- Accelerate deployment—We can help businesses develop a comprehensive roadmap to move workloads to hybrid or multicloud environments utilizing a factor-oriented strategy for faster deployment.
What we offer
Deloitte has years of experience in executing data-driven modernization and digital transformation projects for businesses across multiple industries. This experience equips Deloitte with unique capabilities to help businesses capitalize on the potential benefits of leveraging Snowflake as an end-to-end solution for cloud migration.
We provide a unique advantage through our:
- Global network—With trusted advisor status across the C-suite and a network of certified practitioners globally, Deloitte is uniquely positioned to help clients maximize the value of their Data Cloud.
- Recognized leadership—Deloitte was named the leader in the Gartner 2020 Magic Quadrant for Data & Analytics.
- Proprietary migration tools—Leveraging pre-configured tools, Deloitte can deliver large-scale cloud transformation programs and technology adoptions faster, more securely, and at scale.
- Transformation approach—Through our structured, multi-phased approach to data modernization, we help organizations expedite transformation leveraging migration accelerators, agile delivery methods, managed services, and automation capabilities.
Our latest thinking:
Snowflake delivers the Data Cloud—a global network where thousands of organizations mobilize data with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance. Inside the Data Cloud, organizations unite their siloed data, easily discover and securely share governed data, and execute diverse analytic workloads. Wherever data or users live, Snowflake delivers a single and seamless experience across multiple public clouds. Snowflake’s platform is the engine that powers and provides access to the Data Cloud, creating a solution for data warehousing, data lakes, data engineering, data science, data application development, and data sharing. Join Snowflake customers, partners, and data providers already taking their businesses to new frontiers in the Data Cloud at Snowflake.com.
The delivery model for next-generation data and analytics architectures