Risk & Financial Advisory analyst has been saved
Risk & Financial Advisory analyst
Reduce, manage, and mitigate risk
Deloitte Risk & Financial Advisory helps organizations effectively navigate business risks and opportunities—from strategic, reputation, and financial risks to operational, cyber, and regulatory risks—to gain competitive advantage.
Work you'll do
As a Risk & Financial Advisory analyst, you’ll get the chance to work on projects that will build on your technology and business skills. You’ll use your problem solving and critical thinking skills to help clients understand and evaluate their risk and identify business opportunity. Your responsibilities will be varied but could include:
- Helping clients identify, remediate, monitor and manage enterprise risk
- Performing internal audit and assurance activities, consulting with engagement leadership on strategic plans and other business matters, and helping to anticipate emerging risks
- Helping clients improve their information technology controls or technology risk management programs
- Implementing business-aligned cyber risk management programs, processes, and systems
- Assisting with compiling, analyzing and documenting facts for matters under investigation or in litigation
- Focusing on the development and implementation of data-driven strategies for regulatory compliance and surveillance
- Helping advise clients on strategic decisions through the use of financial modeling, financial analysis, and valuation
Practice a scenario interview
Scenario interviews help us assess your thought process, creativity, and comfort with ambiguity. At the same time, the scenarios represent real client engagements so they allow you to gain insight into the work we do.
Use this tool to practice your skills and help you prepare for your upcoming scenario interviews.
Our hiring profiles
We hire students from a variety of backgrounds to join our team.
What we look for
- Bachelor's of Science/Business Administration with a concentration in Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting, Finance, Cyber Security and Risk Analysis, Analytics, Risk Management, Mathematics and Statistics, Business Administration, Engineering, and Finance. Master's in Accounting, Business Administration, or Information Systems. Other majors can be considered.
- Strong academic credentials (preferred minimum GPA of 3.2)
- Relevant work experience (e.g., internships, summer positions, school jobs)
- Demonstrated leadership, analytical, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel for out-of-town engagements. While travel is a requirement for many of our roles, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
Hear from our people
· Learn more about how you can help organizations embrace complexity to accelerate performance, disrupt through innovation, and lead in their industries.
Discover Deloitte and read stories from our people about their experiences and first-hand accounts of our Deloitte culture.
Finding the right job and preparing for the recruitment process can be tricky. Check out tips from our Deloitte recruiting professionals to set yourself up for success.
Find your career at Deloitte today