Audit & Assurance staff assistant has been saved
Audit & Assurance staff assistant
The best way there is here
Auditing is a profession of critical importance to the investing public and the capital markets. It requires unique skills and a deep personal commitment. It is rigorous, challenging, complex, and ever-changing. One of the roles of the auditor is that of “evaluator,” one who exercises professional skepticism. We gain a deep understanding of the entity and its operating environment in providing a quality audit.
Work you'll do
As a full-time audit professional, you'll design and execute audit procedures based on your understanding of the client’s business, the risks it faces, and its internal control processes. You’ll gain exposure to a variety of industries and business models to increase your understanding of how organizations operate. Working with a team of highly motivated professionals, you will have the opportunity to navigate the multifaceted and demanding regulatory landscape and experience diverse client organizations, industries, and business environments first-hand.
You’ll use your knowledge and analytical mind-set to audit client financial statements, transactions and internal control processes. You’ll work independently as well as collaborate with a diverse group of talented Audit & Assurance professionals to deliver exceptional audit client service. You will have the opportunity to use our cutting-edge audit tools and technologies that use artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, data visualizations and process flow automation to perform data interrogation and analysis of client data to share a dynamic picture that provides meaningful insights for the audit.
What we look for
- Bachelor of Science/Business Administration or Master of Science in Accounting
- Must meet minimum requirements to sit for CPA exam before beginning full-time employment
- Strong academic credentials (minimum GPA of 3.0)
- Relevant work experience (e.g., internships, summer positions, school jobs)
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Proven experience working independently and managing multiple assignments in a dynamic environment
- Willingness to travel for out-of-town engagements
Find your career at Deloitte today
Hear from our people
Learn more about how you can get an in-depth look at how companies operate, leverage leading-edge technologies, and make an impact in Audit & Assurance.
Discover Deloitte and read stories from our people about their experiences and first-hand accounts of our Deloitte culture.
Finding the right job and preparing for the recruitment process can be tricky. Check out tips from our Deloitte recruiting professionals to set yourself up for success.