Embracing Your Authenticity has been saved
Embracing Your Authenticity
Break down barriers by applying to Embracing Your Authenticity (EYA), a multi-day conference for advanced degree students.
Deloitte is excited to invite students to apply to Embracing Your Authenticity (EYA) — a three-day in-person conference targeting high caliber LGBTQIA+ students enrolled in advanced degree programs nationwide.
During EYA, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn how Deloitte encourages and expects you to embrace your authenticity as a future LGBTQIA+ leader
- Network with and learn from Deloitte leaders and keynote speakers to support you through the interview process and beyond
- Share experiences with similarly motivated peers across top MBA and Master’s Degree programs
Dates: January 7-9, 2022
Additional pre-conference virtual sessions will be conducted in December 2021.
Application deadline: November 7, 2021
Location: Deloitte University, Westlake, TX
Deloitte will pay for: Airfare, lodging, meals, and local transportation
Eligible candidates must meet the following qualifications:
- One year from graduation from an advanced degree program
- Identify as a member of the LGBTQIA+ community
- Have a history of superior personal achievement in school and work
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication, and team-building skills
The 2022 EYA application is now open.
At Deloitte, we want everyone to feel that they can be themselves and thrive at work. For our LGBTQIA+ colleagues it means knowing that they will be seen and heard as their true authentic selves—valued, and appreciated for all that they are and what they contribute to Deloitte’s purpose to make an impact that matters.
Download the Embracing Your Authenticity frequently asked questions.