Engagement Financial Analyst has been saved
Engagement Financial Analyst
Making an impact for our teams and clients
The Engagement Financial Advisor group is essential in supporting our Deloitte teams as they deliver quality service to clients. We are trusted business advisors who champion operational excellence and optimize engagement margin for our businesses through the delivery of high-quality engagement financial management activities.
Work you'll do
Engagement Financial Analysts have a field of vision shared by few others—you'll participate in everything from the behind-the-scenes details to the big picture. You'll work alongside our client service professionals from beginning to end, as they provide services designed to help companies in their efforts to improve. And along the way, you'll make an impact on projects, develop knowledge, skills, and gain a network that you can consult no matter where your career takes you.
As an Analyst, you will work directly with client service engagement teams to provide financial analysis and logistical guidance. Some of your responsibilities will include applying project management principles to help keep projects on track from the very beginning. You will also provide key financial services to all members of the project team. You will be budgeting and forecasting, maintaining compliance with our policies, financial analysis, and project billing and receivables. In short, everything that makes us a highly functioning team. It's an important job, and we take it seriously.
What we look for
- Bachelor of Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business Management
- Experience, interest, and aptitude in finance and/or accounting
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office programs-Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Attention to detail and timeliness in delivering on commitments
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with experience solving complex problems and communicating findings
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without need for employer sponsorship
· Learn more about how you can make an impact on projects and develop invaluable knowledge and skills in the Engagement Financial Advisory group.
· Discover Deloitte and read stories from our people about their experiences and first-hand accounts of our Deloitte culture.
Finding the right job and preparing for the recruitment process can be tricky. Check out tips from our Deloitte recruiting professionals to set yourself up for success.
Find your career at Deloitte today