National Consulting Case Competition | Deloitte US Careers has been added to your bookmarks.
National Consulting Case Competition
Compete for scholarships, prizes, and bragging rights
About the Deloitte National Case Competition
Welcome to the Deloitte National Case Competition! Deloitte annualy hosts the NCC with students from top MBA programs in early January at Deloitte University, Deloitte's leadership center in Westlake, Texas.
Each year, we invite a field of highly competitive teams from across the country to compete in a bracket-style tournament. Teams are pitted against each other to test their critical thinking, business knowledge, and strategic problem-solving potential through case simulation.
Don't miss out on the amazing opportunity to compete with the top business school teams, as they present to top Deloitte and industry leaders.
Why compete in the National Consulting Case Competition?
- Over $50,000 in total awards
- Opportunity to build personal and professional relationships with Deloitte professionals
- National recognition in head-to-head competition against teams from top MBA programs
- A trip to Deloitte University for the finalists
Dates: January 3-6, 2019
Location: Deloitte University, Deloitte’s Leadership Center in Westlake, TX
NCC 2017-2018 results
First place: New York University, Stern School of Business
Second place: MIT, Sloan School of Management
Third place: Dartmouth College, Tuck School of Business
Fourth place: Duke University, Fuqua School of Business
Prior NCC champions
- 2016-2017: University of North Carolina, Kenan-Flagler Business School
- 2015-2016: University of Virginia, Darden School of Business
- 2014-2015: Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management
- 2013-2014: Columbia Business School
- 2012-2013: Duke University, Fuqua School of Business
- 2011-2012: University of Virginia, Darden School of Business
- 2010-2011: Duke University, Fuqua School of Business
Deloitte University - The Leadership Center
Deloitte University is Deloitte’s central destination for delivering leading-edge learning and leadership development at critical moments in the careers of Deloitte’s people.
The Deloitte Foundation
The Deloitte Foundation, founded in 1928, is a not-for-profit organization which supports education in the US through a variety of initiatives that help develop the talent of the future and their influencers and promote excellence in teaching, research and curriculum innovation.