Consulting Solution Analyst has been saved
Consulting Solution Analyst
Accelerate your growth and impact
Our US Delivery Center team is comprised of deeply passionate and experienced professionals who guide clients through their most complex technology and business challenges. We work with clients and help them secure their systems, applications and data, and provide strategic recommendations to help them optimize their businesses’ operations, processes, and performance.
Work you'll do
As a Solution Analyst you’ll get the chance to work on projects that will build on your technology and business skills, support organizations undergoing large-scale transformation, and help our clients achieve a higher level of service and business value. You’ll work with an experienced team to act as a strategic advisor to clients through solution implementation and maintenance. Your responsibilities will be varied but could include:
- Translating business or design objectives to technical requirements
- Using data, analytics assets, statistical methods and technologies to help clients make informed business decisions
- Analyzing and providing recommendations to clients on improvement opportunities by combining client data, subject matter experts, and data analytics tools
- Helping clients transform their HR functions, through HR strategy and cloud technology solutions
- Designing, developing, implementing and maintaining technology applications
Join this fast-paced environment as you accelerate your career growth, while making a meaningful impact on client engagements.
We hire students from a variety of different backgrounds to join our team. Expertise in all knowledge areas is not required for the opportunity.
What we look for
- Bachelor’s degree in area of study relevant to the hiring profile(s) of interest
- Strong academic track record (minimum GPA of 3.0)
- Relevant work experience (e.g. internships, summer positions, school jobs)
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time. Travel will vary based on project assignment requirements.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Hear from our people
Learn more about our culture, locations and the work we do in the US Delivery Centers.
We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Finding the right job and preparing for the recruitment process can be tricky. Check out tips from our Deloitte recruiting professionals to set yourself up for success.
Find your career at Deloitte today