Deloitte Industry Solutions on AWS
Deloitte Industry Solutions on AWS
Lower costs, become more agile, and innovate faster.
Amazon Web Services (AWS), the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform, is the cloud technology leader by both revenue and market share. AWS cloud services leverage decades of Amazon retail experience, innovations, and technology to help industries operate more efficiently and deliver better customer experiences at lower cost.
AWS provides the secure, resilient cloud infrastructure and services you need to differentiate yourself today and adapt to the needs of tomorrow.
We offer more than 175 fully featured services, delivered from data centers around the globe. Millions of customers use our reliable, scalable, and cost-effective cloud computing services to lower costs, become more agile, and innovate faster. Our flexible financial model makes it free to join AWS and pay only for what you use.
Building on AWS can empower your organization to modernize infrastructure, meet rapidly changing customer behaviors and expectations, and drive business growth.
AWS has more services, and more features within those services, than any other cloud provider. This includes infrastructure technologies such as compute, storage, and databases, as well as emerging technologies such as machine learning and artificial intelligence, data lakes and analytics, and Internet of Things (IoT). Our wide range of services and features make it faster, easier, and more cost-effective to move your existing applications and data to the cloud – where you can build nearly anything you can imagine.
We also have the deepest functionality within those services. With the widest variety of databases purpose-built for different application types, for example, you can choose the right tool for the job with the best combination of cost and performance.
Machine learning and artificial intelligence
Data lakes and analytics
Internet of Things (IoT)
AWS has a dynamic community that includes millions of customers globally and tens of thousands of partners of every size and across virtually every industry. The AWS Partner Network (APN) includes thousands of systems integrators that specialize in AWS services, and tens of thousands of independent software vendors (ISVs) that adapt their technology to work with AWS.
AWS adds value to customers with cross-industry capabilities such as app modernization and migration to the cloud. From startups to enterprises, to public sector organizations, every imaginable use case is running on AWS.
AWS is architected to be the world’s most flexible and secure cloud computing environment. AWS supports 90 security standards and compliance certifications. And our robust cloud security tools with comprehensive security, compliance, and governance features satisfy requirements for militaries, global banks, and other high-sensitivity organizations. All 117 AWS services that store customer data offer the ability to encrypt that data.
Use the latest technology to experiment and innovate quickly, taking advantage of highly scalable, elastic cloud services. At AWS, we continually accelerate our pace of innovation so that you have new technologies for transforming your business.
Whether your sector is public, retail, healthcare, or something else, we have you covered with the most extensive global cloud infrastructure available, including more than 75 Availability Zones within 24 geographic regions. AWS has the operational experience, at greater scale, of any cloud provider.
Deloitte Industry Solutions on AWS
Deloitte Financial Services on AWS
Deloitte Financial Services on AWS
Smartly designed, fully integrated solutions for the financial services industry.
Financial services institutions across banking, payments, capital markets, and insurance rely on AWS for the secure, resilient, global cloud infrastructure and services they need to differentiate themselves today and adapt to the needs of tomorrow. As a result of today’s challenging business environment, these institutions are redefining their business models to modernize disparate legacy systems for improved agility and scale, meet rapidly changing consumer behaviors and expectations, drive business growth by harnessing data and innovation, and build with confidence on the most secure and resilient cloud.
AWS meets the most stringent security requirements while delivering the greatest breadth and depth of services, deepest industry expertise, and most expansive partner network. Building on AWS empowers organizations to modernize their infrastructure, meet rapidly changing consumer behaviors and expectations, and drive business growth.
Versatile tools and easy integration
Running old financial systems consumes valuable resources you would rather use for innovation. With the broadest set of migration services and tools, AWS lets you modernize legacy accounting and storage systems for improved agility and scale. Integrating AWS software into your existing financial systems is easy and enables you to maintain your business workflows with minimal technical issues. And you can add custom software modifications designed for the financial industry.
Analyzing data is crucial to the industry’s business growth and innovation. AWS facilitates effective use of data, so you can explore new ideas within a secure data lake, build quickly using a microservices-based platform, and engage partners for new products and capabilities. With AWS cloud-based technologies you can get easy, real-time access to your data across multiple geographic regions and markets.
Modernize legacy accounting and storage systems
Maintain your business workflow
Add custom software for the financial industry
Delivering more value to your customers
Today’s financial-sector customers want instant access to information – from any device, at any location, at any time. Using AWS lets you meet those rapidly advancing expectations. You can offer customers easy-to-use services to track transactions and accounts and help them analyze investment data to uncover what’s important.
AWS offers the largest global footprint in the market, with dozens of Availability Zones (AZs) across more than 20 AWS Regions, so your customer services can truly be global – with more and better data for an enhanced customer experience. You can offer customers a variety of local or global payment methods, in multiple currencies and languages, plus rapid dispute resolution for failed payments.
Backed by more than 20 years of Amazon’s investment in artificial intelligence (AI), AWS offers the broadest and deepest set of machine learning (ML) and AI services for all skill levels. Your developers can create rich, personalized experiences that meet customer expectations without needing ML experience or the assistance of data scientists.
Build with confidence on the most secure, compliant, and resilient cloud
The financial industry is one of the most strictly regulated sectors, with strict rules concerning data privacy and reporting. With AWS, you’re able to connect directly to financial services experts who will help you ensure data integrity with the most secure infrastructure – which includes the elements you need to protect cardholder data, maintain a vulnerability management program, implement strong access-control measures, regularly monitor and test networks, and maintain an information security policy.
AWS supports 93 security standards and compliance certifications, more than any other cloud provider, and is actively acquiring more to help customers stay current (for example, PCI-DSS, SEC Rule 17a-4, Regulation SCI, EU Data Protection Directive, and FISMA). Our cloud data services safeguard the integrity of your IT infrastructure, for both customer protection and regulatory compliance. Having physical separation of data eliminates the vulnerability of a single point of attack, and our compliance security extends globally.
Why Deloitte and AWS for Financial Services
Deloitte provides specialization in a host of AWS-enabled business solutions that empower organizations with agile, intuitive technologies to build tomorrow’s innovations, and that can be seamlessly integrated to meet clients’ needs when and where they need it most. The Deloitte AWS relationship offers custom industry solutions for clients to powerfully differentiate themselves from competitors, redefine industry realities, and achieve their strategic priorities.
Deloitte Solutions for Financial Services on AWS
Deloitte has a strong reputation for delivering smartly designed, fully integrated solutions for organizations across the financial services industry. Deloitte solutions on AWS serve banks, insurers, investment managers, and real estate institutions, offering the latest emerging technologies to solve business issues and deliver elevated customer experiences. AWS Cloud provides an elastic infrastructure to accommodate growth without disruption, with secure data management and access to unprecedented development opportunities provided by open APIs and partner solutions.
Deloitte’s Open Banking solution on AWS is an end-to-end platform that enables greater agility, collaboration, and opportunities for development. Banks can integrate their existing technology assets and use new tools to create custom solutions that make banking easier, more pleasant, and more interactive for their users. Deloitte’s prebuilt software solutions on AWS, such as OpenDATA for Financial Services, reduce the complexity and effort associated with establishing a new technology infrastructure to launch new products in the market for its customers.
- Ubiquitous experience. Enable intuitive, responsive services with multiple digital channels to unbundle products and focus on relationships.
- API-ready. Integrate existing platforms with emerging solutions and data providers to provide services through direct customer channels and API gateways.
- Digitized business processes. Use solutions driven by artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) to digitize manual processes and strengthen decision-making.
- Conversational AI. Amplify customer experiences with chatbots to reduce costs.
- Cloud-ready. Offer cloud-native services, available as configurable containers for easy, fast deployment on public, private, and hybrid cloud setups.
- Design with prebuilt solutions. Simplify and speed product development with built-in partner collaboration and API templates.
- Attract and retain customers. Customers are seeking ultramodern digital experiences, and Open Banking helps you deliver them.
- Share data securely. Open Banking’s data-driven analytics platform makes data sharing meaningful, safe, and simple.
- Maximize worker effort. Automate administrative and compliance tasks with AI/ML tools and turn your focus to innovation.
- Simplify your technology landscape. Integrate your existing systems and leverage cloud-based technologies in a single platform.
A leading global bank launched the first minimum viable product (MVP) of a new small and medium enterprise (SME) digital bank using Deloitte Open Banking solutions in less than three months, resulting in the fastest product launch in the marketplace.
A regional U.S. bank digitized and automated the loan origination and credit risk process for its commercial real estate (CRE) product, resulting in a simplified operating model and reduced cost to originate CRE loans and make decisions.
Intelligent Customer Experience
Drive growth with Deloitte’s Customer Experience offering, which uses proven customer-focused methodologies that enhance the human experience while providing consistent, reliable financial services. Deloitte’s prebuilt innovative software solutions, such as TrueVoice and Deloitte Cognitive Customer Experience (DCCX), leverage AWS AI/ML services to deliver personalized customer interactions, improve operations, reduce the risk of noncompliance, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Contact center transformation. Gain faster standup, omnichannel capabilities, conversational AI, faster resolutions, and reduced operational costs by transitioning contact centers to the cloud.
- Operational eHX (Elevated Human Experience). Build strategy, enablement, and management capabilities to elevate the human experience across stakeholders.
- Marketing transformation. Define and execute successful marketing agendas with the latest techniques and tools, and guide customer behavior for organic growth.
- Hux. Combine operational and experience data with AI on a customer data platform to build personalized customer experiences.
- Propel growth and loyalty. Pinpoint your target market and refine your strategy, then watch your customer relationships flourish.
- Engage your ideal workforce. Enhance internal relationships and improve customer interactions by hiring and retaining exceptional employees.
- Maximize multichannel benefits. Leverage an ideal blend of channels to both preserve operational resources and increase engagement.
- Reduce costs. Use intelligent automation and engagement tools and shift to cost-effective, easy-to-scale cloud solutions for improved experiences and savings.
- Build your reputation. Strengthen your brand by delivering your products through consistently exceptional personal experiences.
An investment management company implemented a customer experience management and strategy platform, helping it better understand customer feedback in real time. This feedback drives improvements to customer experience programs, contact center operations, and future channel strategies.
A leading financial services company stood up a new contact center in a matter of days to help customers navigate the process of securing governmental financial support. This enabled the company to quickly identify customers who were contacting them with similar inquiries, limit impacts to existing company operations, and help tens of thousands of customers receive necessary support fast.
A leading U.S. company used AWS-powered AI solutions to enhance the payment collections process. This drove hundreds of millions of dollars in collections for the company and empowered the customer throughout the late payment process.
Deloitte Healthcare & Life Sciences
Deloitte Healthcare & Life Sciences on AWS
Providing targeted solutions that empower the shift to value‑based healthcare.
Cloud-based technology is becoming the new normal in healthcare and life sciences –and with good reason. Two-thirds of the average healthcare IT budget is currently dedicated just to keeping the lights on. That amount of spending should reap bigger rewards, and cloud technology offers just that.
Healthcare and life sciences companies around the world are using Amazon Web Services (AWS) to create better experiences and outcomes for patients. Using AWS saves money with affordable archiving, saves physical space with backup servers in the cloud, and offers new ways to manage patient information.
AWS cloud computing also provides access to powerful new analytics capabilities and machine learning (ML), all while meeting the most stringent security and privacy requirements.
It’s time to rethink IT in healthcare and life sciences – and reduce complexity, inefficiency, and costs by optimizing your investment in data management. Here are three specific ways AWS can help.
AWS is collaborating with healthcare providers, public health organizations, government agencies, and life science businesses around the globe to support their efforts to cope with the effects of COVID-19. Our AWS Healthcare & Life Sciences COVID-19 Resources page provides up-to-date information and resources for COVID-19 researchers and diagnostics developers.
Incorporate new technology to improve care delivery and product development
You’re in the health and wellness business, so it’s important to allow your organization to focus more on delivering optimal patient experiences and outcomes, and less on building and maintaining your data infrastructure.
The managed features of AWS provide new ways for life sciences and healthcare customers to connect with patients, providers, suppliers, and distributors. Capabilities such as code-triggered functionality allow customizable reports and personalized notifications, transforming the value chain to help more patients get better, faster. Data analytics empowers researchers, clinicians, and operations and manufacturing teams to make better-informed decisions. ML can support clinical forecasting, personalized engagement, and advanced clinical and product research.
Propeller Health has developed a digital health platform that improves outcomes for people with chronic respiratory disease. The company applies ML with solutions such as Amazon SageMaker and Amazon Redshift, along with its infrastructure built on AWS, to give patients a forecast of their health based on local weather conditions, recent medication use, and other factors.
Manage your data more effectively
It’s not about the data you have; it’s what you do with it. AWS offers myriad ways to gain insights from the data you gather and store.
That starts with the ability to get data into the cloud quickly and seamlessly. AWS offers hybrid and customized configurations, so your data-management system does exactly what you need it to. That means easy and secure access for users, with safeguards that ensure secure data and user identities. You can search metadata easily, using tools such as predictive and prescriptive analytics to identify trends and develop new insights. You can also segment your data, creating separate storage for active, infrequently accessed, and archived data. AWS supports HIPAA, HITRUST, FedRAMP, and other compliance requirements, with services designed to conform to global industry standards.
The Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle uses Amazon Comprehend Medical to identify patients for clinical trials who may benefit from specific cancer therapies, reducing the time to process millions of documents from hours to seconds.
Reduce risks and support regulatory compliance
AWS delivers an environment built for the world’s most secure organizations. Our infrastructure meets stringent security standards for banking and the military, with a robust set of tools for networking, encryption, identity management, and regulatory compliance.
Insufficient data security, compliance, and availability can open the door to sophisticated, hard-to-identify attacks. To stay in front of the latest threats, we continually refine our security measures based on our customers’ experiences. And the AWS security team is always available to help.
The healthcare industry is rapidly moving to the cloud, and AWS gives you the best resources to accelerate your journey. In addition to direct support, our AWS Partner Network (APN) connects you with technology and consulting partners who are experts in a wide range of applications. And the AWS Marketplace offers industry-specific software you can deploy with one click.
Deloitte Solutions for Healthcare and Life Sciences on AWS
Our rapidly changing world requires health technologies that deliver the ability to anticipate and quickly respond to emerging needs. Deloitte assists forward-thinking healthcare and life sciences organizations in their cloud migration and digital transformation journeys, providing targeted solutions that empower the shift to value-based, personalized healthcare. These solutions leverage AWS cloud technologies to provide flexible infrastructure, value-added partnerships, customizable platforms, and data-driven insights.
Deloitte ConvergeHEALTH Miner
Healthcare and life sciences organizations generate an overwhelming amount of data – from health records, wearable monitors, studies, control trials, data registries, insurance claims, and more. Deloitte’s ConvergeHEALTH Miner solution turns massive amounts of data into actionable insights, using robust analytics powered by artificial intelligence (AI) and ML tools on AWS.
- Tailor your solution with a modular end-to-end approach. The solution’s flexible ecosystem offers a comprehensive or a-la-carte approach.
- Consolidate, verify, and standardize data. Pull information from internal and external research and real-world assets.
- Collaborate around a central knowledge base. Manage partnerships and oversee projects while providing data access for all stakeholders.
- Create and analyze cohorts. Construct and compare cohorts without coding, using data from multiple sources.
- Employ advanced cloud ML tools. Build and train disease-specific ML models, create insights, and test hypotheses.
- Increase data access. Equip your team by opening the door to abundant sources of clinical and real-world data.
- Empower self-serve data analysis. Easy-to-use statistical tools and apps let more users analyze data sets.
- Accelerate development. Speed time to market for new products and solutions with fast cloud performance and AI automation.
- Lower costs. A pay-as-you-go model, full scalability, and AI process automation reduce expenditures for infrastructure and effort.
- Improve patient outcomes. Fast, smart solutions and deeper data insights drive actionable care improvements with higher engagement rates.
ConvergeHEALTH MyPath Suite
Effective patient engagement remains a critical piece of the healthcare puzzle for providers, clinicians, researchers, caregivers, and patients themselves. As care teams monitor virtual clinical trials and manage chronic disease treatment plans remotely, the MyPath suite of products provides enhanced collaboration, enables reliable data collection, and empowers patients and care teams.
- Multiple MyPath use cases. Specialized solutions include MyPath for Clinical (clinical trials), MyPath for Health (patient engagement for life sciences), and MyPath for Connected Care (patient engagement for healthcare).
- Interoperable platforms. MyPath’s ecosystem supports care teams from clinical trials to chronic disease management and beyond.
- Collated data from many sources. MyPath products ingest and process data from wearables, electronic health records (EHRs), repositories, and more.
- Robust data analysis. AI tools and predictive algorithms glean insights from longitudinal data for improved action.
- Patient-centric design. Smartly designed solutions with behavioral nudges can run on patients’ own devices, encouraging patient engagement.
- Increase patient engagement. Patient-directed products, intuitive design, and AI-enabled alerts help keep patients connected and adherent.
- Enable collaboration and efficiency. Unify care teams by providing a consolidated communication platform with pertinent data and tools.
- Gain real-time insights. Automatically collect and analyze patient-submitted data and information from wearable medical devices.
- Empower clinicians and care teams. Let health and research teams focus on innovation and progress, not administrative tasks.
- Improve patient outcomes. Enable trailblazing clinical discoveries and evidence-based decisions for ongoing care with intelligently managed data.
EHR on AWS
Electronic Health Records (EHR) on AWS enables cost savings, agility, and the ability to leverage the latest cloud tools such as analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning and customer engagement technologies. EHR on AWS merges the strength of Deloitte’s consulting and implementation services to accelerate EHR migration using AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Simple, scalable infrastructure. Size up and down as you need, and pay only for what you use.
- Lower TCO. Reduce your TCO by more than 30% compared to non-cloud deployments.
- Integrated partner solutions. Use the AWS ecosystem, including AI/ML and analytics tools, to support your health system without migrating workloads.
- High security. Rely on EHR on AWS’s built-in end-to-end security through physical, operational, and software measures.
- Global reliability and performance. Work with confidence, knowing that EHR on AWS is supported by multiple global data centers.
- Reduce operating costs. Decrease administrative and financial expenditures, and free workers to perform value-adding tasks.
- Simplify infrastructure. Save maintenance efforts and costs by eliminating proprietary tools in favor of cloud-native services.
- Accelerate transformation. Roll out new EHR environments quickly with AWS cloud and Deloitte’s expert methodology.
- Scale instantly. Increase capacity on demand following business growth and acquisitions, with no interruption to your service.
- Access AWS services. Enhance your infrastructure with an ecosystem of AWS tools and prebuilt healthcare solutions.
Piedmont Healthcare, with 11 hospitals and hundreds of urgent care and clinical locations, engaged Deloitte Consulting to conduct a pilot migration of EHR on AWS for fully managed, reliable EHR services. With an estimated 30% lower total cost of ownership and a speed to market of less than one week to stand up infrastructure and environments, the pilot demonstrated that EHR on AWS can provide Piedmont Healthcare with a reliable architecture plus agility, scalability, and speed.
Deloitte Government & Public Services
Deloitte Government & Public Services on AWS
Faster solutions, improved user experiences, and more efficient agency oversight.
Government, education, and nonprofit organizations face unique challenges, including the need to accomplish complex missions with limited resources. Cloud computing enables public sector organizations to concentrate on those missions, not on their IT infrastructure.
The AWS cloud provides a broad set of infrastructure services, such as computing power, storage options, networking, and databases. Our dedicated teams are focused on helping public sector organizations – from healthcare and nonprofits to education and defense – of all sizes use AWS to innovate and make the world a better place through technology.
Benefits across the sector
AWS understands that government agencies must balance economy and agility with security, compliance, and reliability.
Federal agencies choose AWS because it offers a complete platform that meets strict security and compliance standards across all classification levels. This makes it possible to execute missions with a common set of tools, a constant flow of the latest technology, and the flexibility to rapidly scale with the mission. State and local governments use the agile and economical AWS cloud infrastructure for citizen services, justice and public safety, transportation, health, and more.
In the education sector, AWS helps institutions personalize student-learning experiences, access applications anytime from anywhere, and improve learning outcomes. Tens of thousands of nonprofits and nongovernmental organizations worldwide use AWS to increase their impact and advance mission goals by improving the performance of donor-facing websites, enhancing data practices through managed databases and analytics, propelling research through machine learning, and improving remote monitoring with the Internet of Things (IoT).
Strict security and compliance standards
Execute missions with a common set of tools
Constant flow of the latest technology
Rapidly scale with the mission
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) ported more than five years of records from 50 states – totaling 72 terabytes of data – to the AWS cloud. Then they used the more than 74 million Medicaid records and other data stored with AWS to crack down on waste, fraud, and abuse, and deliver other insights that had never before been realized.
Agile, flexible, and scalable
AWS provides a global cloud infrastructure that enables you to quickly innovate, experiment, and iterate. Instead of waiting weeks or months for hardware, you can deploy new applications, scale up as your workload grows, and scale down based on demand – instantly.
The AWS platform isn’t tied to any language or operating system. You choose the development platform or programming model that makes the most sense for your mission. You also decide which services to use and how to use them. You can even build hybrid IT architectures that extend your on-premises infrastructure with tools such as VMware and AWS Outposts.
AWS offers low pricing, with no upfront expenses or long-term commitments – you only pay for what you use. With our efficiencies of scale and experience, we’ve reduced prices more than 70 times since AWS launched in 2006. And the pay-as-you-go model lets you scale up and down as operations and traffic fluctuate, so you can manage your technology costs to suit your needs.
The AWS cloud platform has built-in security capabilities to satisfy the most demanding information security requirements. Broad security certification and accreditation, data encryption at rest and in transit, hardware security modules, and strong physical security all contribute to a more secure way to manage your organization’s IT infrastructure.
Why Deloitte and AWS for Public Sector?
Deloitte provides specialization in a host of AWS-enabled business solutions that empower organizations with agile, intuitive technologies to build tomorrow’s innovations. These solutions can be seamlessly integrated to meet clients’ needs when and where they need them most. The Deloitte AWS relationship offers custom public sector solutions for clients to powerfully differentiate themselves from competitors, redefine industry realities, and achieve their strategic priorities.
Deloitte’s Government & Public Services practice is committed to improving public outcomes and helping government agencies provide faster services through the cloud. Whether you are planning your migration strategy, looking to further improve an existing cloud deployment, or seeking to secure and operate your cloud, Deloitte can assist. As a trusted advisor and AWS Partner Network (APN) Premier Consulting Partner with achieved competencies, Deloitte delivers solutions built on AWS to accelerate your mission, advance your cloud, and amplify your possible.
Deloitte Solutions for Government & Public Services on AWS
Government agencies routinely face complex challenges, and Deloitte’s Government & Public Services practice meets these challenges with curiosity, ingenuity, and forward-thinking solutions. Deloitte specializes in flexible, scalable cloud migration and optimization services that help government agencies respond to a wide variety of organizational needs: from faster solutions, to improved user experiences, to more efficient agency oversight.
Deloitte Digital Contact Center
As public sector clients look to cloud-based solutions to transition from single-channel and multichannel communications to omnichannel, Deloitte’s Digital Contact Center is there to engineer, build, and operate the full-scale contact centers they need to maximize taxpayer value and provide anytime, anywhere service to their citizens.
- Create and deliver strategy. Our engineers, technologists, and consultants design and guide every phase of delivery.
- Build technical infrastructure. We leverage decades of combined experience building cutting-edge solutions across industries, nationwide and internationally.
- Implement and operate. Deloitte deploys and manages labor in a tiered support model to resolve customer inquiries.
- Apply innovation and automation. We build and tailor omnichannel technology to meet clients’ needs in unprecedented ways.
- Conduct workforce management. Insightful quality assurance and workforce management tools deliver operational efficiencies and improve customer relations.
- Reduce time to market. Deployment is fast and configuration is simple, letting you offer your solutions more quickly.
- Enhance security. Leverage an architecture that is based on industry best practices with patterns to protect sensitive data.
- Give customers control. Robust, omnichannel AI self-service capabilities offer customers autonomy and conserve internal resources.
- Pay only for what you use. Get a scalable solution with a predictable pricing model based on consumption.
- Upgrade seamlessly. Deloitte accelerators let you upgrade to Amazon Connect with minimal disruption.
To address Michigan’s urgent need in response to COVID-19, the Contact Tracing platform was implemented from design to go live in seven days. The platform uses AWS Connect and Pinpoint services to allow users to monitor contacts manually and automatically and provide resources and guidance during the monitoring period. The Contact Tracing application has seen exceptional success throughout the entire state, with 76 counties, including local health departments (LHDs), using the solution to monitor contacts in their jurisdiction. More than 1,100 volunteer tracers and LHD staff have been onboarded to the system, and more than 42 thousand contacts have been monitored so far since going live.
When a customer faced a unique, high-volume challenge related to the national health crisis, Deloitte designed, developed, and deployed an integrated platform capable of scaling to distribute 30 million emails and SMSs. The platform is made up of an AWS environment using Amazon Simple Email Service (SES), Simple Notification Service (SNS), and Simple Queue Service (SQS), as well as native capabilities such as Lambda, and it is connected through MuleSoft middleware to a Salesforce platform. Salesforce triggers the distribution of targeted emails and texts. Deloitte engineers and operators worked through myriad compliance, transaction volume, and peak-hour scenarios to deliver the platform’s required functionality on time and according to budget. Future releases are planned to address scenarios that could address volume 5 to 10 times that of the initial release.
Use leading-edge cloud technology to build digital twins of city systems, supply chains, and large networks with FutureScape, a patented cloud-based digital twin and simulation platform. Deloitte’s FutureScape solution runs on AWS and allows users such as city planners to develop and test new concepts, scenarios, and experiment with innovative solutions.
- Interactive 3-D visualization. Control and configure models through an immersive and responsive 3-D interface.
- Cloud-native. FutureScape is flexible and scalable, and built on the fast, frictionless, and affordable AWS cloud platform.
- Massive scale. Unlimited cloud computing power can handle your most complex systems and answer your biggest questions.
- AI-enabled. AI algorithms learn iteratively from your data to enable actionable insights and predictions.
- Agent-based simulation. Observe the interconnectivity of specific, discrete components of your system, such as individual people.
- Scale infinitely. AWS cloud infrastructure provides all the capacity and agility you need to study entire cities or global networks.
- Run simulations with extremely high fidelity. FutureScape can model thousands of square miles, millions of inhabitants, and all modes of transport and infrastructure at the same time.
- Present realistic visualizations. Demonstrate complex simulations to stakeholders with clear, easy-to-interpret visuals.
- Solve problems without hardware. FutureScape’s distributed cloud compute power can run multiple simulations at the same time.
- Generate custom data outputs. Robust simulation analysis and specific outcome reports drive dynamic decision-making.
A U.S. government customer created a digital twin of a financial market to simulate multiple financial shocks and risk scenarios. The simulation allows the organization to identify systematic and institutional risks, evaluate the efficacy of proactive regulatory action, and explore previously catastrophic financial events.