Polaris: Revenue management and pricing strategy solutions | Deloitte US has been added to your bookmarks.
Polaris: Revenue management and pricing strategy
Unlock value potential to drive growth
Don’t miss opportunities to improve decision making with data-driven insights. Polaris™ can help you unlock value potential and achieve an advantage in revenue management through a combination of: Deloitte’s top-ranked pricing methodologies; descriptive and predictive analytics with scenario planning; and simple, user-driven visualizations with guided analytics and decision making.
Clients are extracting value not seen before
- A leading food ingredients company achieved $100 million in profit improvement within its first year using Polaris to help increase visibility into customer and business line pricing decisions.
- A leading industrial gas and safety products manufacturer and distributor achieved over $75 million in profit improvement within its first year using Polaris to increase visibility into customer and business line pricing decisions.
- A $10 billion CPG company achieved over $90 million in revenue and over $70 million in profit using Polaris to help with shelf-back pricing strategies and category optimization.
- A leading industrial products manufacturer achieved more than $70 million in profit lift using Polaris to help design their dealer aftermarket pricing strategy and to measure impact of the pricing execution.
- A $1 billion dairy brand used Polaris to redesign its pricing structure, achieving over $25 million in annual benefits through an enhanced pricing and promotions framework.
- A $5 billion industrial products manufacturer used Polaris to redesign its pricing structure, achieving over $45 million in annual benefits through an enhanced pricing strategy and contract structure.
What are five ways leading companies, like the ones mentioned above, gain more control over pricing? Take three minutes and give yourself a mini-crash course on how pricing analytics can help companies drive revenue and improve profits.
How Polaris is changing industries