Revenue management and pricing strategy services has been saved
Revenue management and pricing strategy services
Polaris: Unlock value potential to drive growth
Don’t miss opportunities to improve decision making with data-driven insights. Polaris™ can help you unlock value potential and achieve an advantage in revenue management through a combination of: Deloitte’s top-ranked pricing methodologies; descriptive and predictive analytics with scenario planning; and simple, user-driven visualizations with guided analytics and decision making.
Deloitte PolarisTM recognized as one of the Best-in-Class in Revenue Management by POI
We are pleased to announce that Promotion Optimization Institute (POI) has recognized Deloitte PolarisTM as one of the Best-in-Class for Revenue Growth Management (RGM) and Internal Collaboration in their report entitled POI 2020 TPx Vendor Panorama.
The report notes, “Deloitte is the driving force behind Polaris. As a result of their deep-seated TPx, TPO, and RGM expertise, they have built a rich RGM reporting and analytics platform. They combine robust data management and sector specific analytics to help organizations proactively optimize commercial decision making. The decision-oriented workflows and guided navigation are unique and strong.” Also, “We see the Revenue Management platform Polaris offers to be very strong, and we think it has potential to lead in the market and globally, especially as Deloitte successfully develops the TPO module”
Source: Promotion Optimization Institute, LLC; POI 2020 TPx Vendor Panorama. ©2020 Promotion Optimization Institute, LLC. Reproduced with approval.
Polaris: Improving Revenue Management & Pricing Strategy
Clients are extracting value not seen before
- A leading food ingredients company achieved $100 million in profit improvement within its first year using Polaris to help increase visibility into customer and business line pricing decisions.
- A leading industrial gas and safety products manufacturer and distributor achieved over $75 million in profit improvement within its first year using Polaris to increase visibility into customer and business line pricing decisions.
- A $10 billion CPG company achieved over $90 million in revenue and over $70 million in profit using Polaris to help with shelf-back pricing strategies and category optimization.
- A leading industrial products manufacturer achieved more than $70 million in profit lift using Polaris to help design their dealer aftermarket pricing strategy and to measure impact of the pricing execution.
- A $1 billion dairy brand used Polaris to redesign its pricing structure, achieving over $25 million in annual benefits through an enhanced pricing and promotions framework.
- A $5 billion industrial products manufacturer used Polaris to redesign its pricing structure, achieving over $45 million in annual benefits through an enhanced pricing strategy and contract structure.
What are five ways leading companies, like the ones mentioned above, gain more control over pricing? Take three minutes and give yourself a mini-crash course on how pricing analytics can help companies drive revenue and improve profits.