Putting data-driven insights to work everywhere, everyday
At Deloitte, we’re helping clients reach their goals for becoming truly insight-driven every day, using a science-led approach that targets business value.
What is an IDO?
An insight-driven organization embeds analysis, data, and reasoning into the decision making process, every day. Analytics projects often start small, in pockets of the business. Becoming an IDO means figuring out how to scale these projects across the organization to drive greater business impact.
Plan your journey to becoming truly insight-driven
It takes a lot more than technology to become truly insight-driven. In our experience, IDOs require a combination of all these components—not just a few of them. For those that have analytics programs underway but aren’t considering them as part of a holistic strategy, the IDO approach can provide a path forward.
Potential bottom-line benefits
- Transform growing volume of data into measurable business value.
- Gain lasting competitive advantage from existing data assets.
- Improve speed and quality of decisions, while reducing the costs of decision making.
- Shift insight-driven decision making from an executive-level pursuit into an all-employee pursuit.
- Deliver forward-looking insights rather than historical insights.
- Embed analytics capabilities across the organization, building insight delivery into everything from workflows and system integration to other core business processes.
- Evolve the culture of the organization to become more data-driven and insight-based.
- Harness digital capabilities to bring insights to everyone.
- Make the organization more agile in order to address rapid technology disruption.